ULTA Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct uploaded by Shannon H.ULTA Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct uploaded by Anna B.

BY ULTA

Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct - Ulta's Facial Cleansing Towelettes are a gentle way to cleanse, refresh and moisturize your skin while effectively removing all traces of dirt, oil and makeup - even stubborn waterproof mascara. No need to rinse after use. Includes 25 towelettes.Benefits:Paraben-free, alcohol-free, oil-freeDermatologist and ophthalmologist testedHypoallergenicSafe for contact lens wearersFor all skin types - Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct see more...

Buy on ULTA
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I did not really like these wipes. I felt like they left a film on my skin and they did not remove all of my make up, eye or face make up, entirely. I wouldn't recommend these. Even though they are affordable, they were not effective and there are much better wipes out there.
Alyssa T.
Great scent, inexpensive and can clear your face off with one towel. Easy to use. And meet my expectations I would re purchase these at ulta again and again. I do recommended this to everyone.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I love these face wipes! They make my face feel refreshed and smooth! They help my face to feel clean so that my pores don't get clogged. I think they are a great product and they are cheap too! I love how soft they make my face feel. I will def buy again!
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
I love using these towelettes to clean makeup off of my makeup desk or my mirror or my products because it has a nice scent and it's really effective! It also doesn't leave a residue which is really good.
Britta B.
These burned so bad I county even get my makeup off. They were making my face so red that I was worried about what it would do to it. I gave them away and the other person said they dried out really quickly as well. I would not recommend these to anyone but the sensitive version is okay.
Annbrielle D.
North Port
Love these! Great smell and awesome price. Ulta always has such great products. They take all my make up off from the day and are easy to use!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
These wipes are okay !! I felt they are very rough on my skin and had to use alot because i felt my face wasnt clean enough
maggie h.
New Hope, MN
These wipes were not my favorite. The smell was strong and slightly unpleasant and it was harsh around my eyes and cheeks.
Denise O.
Victorville , CA
I love these facial wipes, they have a really light fresh scent. And they completely take off all my makeup and residue!!!!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Okay product. Removed all of my makeup but left my skin feeling kind of oily. I was not impressed with this for the price.