ULTA Face Sculpting Color Stick uploaded by Micayla S.

BY ULTA

Face Sculpting Color Stick - Ulta's Face Sculpting Color Sticks are easy-to-use sticks to define, illuminate or enhance your features. These creamy sculpting sticks apply with a cream to powder finish, are easy to apply and blend seamlessly so that you can create as much drama and definition as you desire.Benefits:Formula that achieves a non-greasy, non-creasing, non-smudging, powdery and luminous finishLong lasting and dries fastFormulated with Zinc PCA, which moisturizes the skin and helps to regulate oil productionParaben free, fragrance free and gluten freeFull coverage - Face Sculpting Color Stick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Ulta color stick in gold. It’s a great highlighter. It’s not to shiny, it gives the perfect color highlight. It’s not to expensive I think it was like $10. It’s a great buy for the price and it’s a great product. You definitely get your money’s worth.
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. I use it as a highlighter and dab some on my lids for eyeshadow. It applies so easily and gives me a natural glow that last throughout the day, even on hot and humid days. I have always strayed from the "cream" type makeup and leaned toward powder but this has changed my tune! Gold dust is a great color, but they carry other options as well.
Hollyanne R.
Lamar, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a very nice product. It's not pricey at all. The stick form is very convenient, and it blends out like butter. I have fair skin, and a little bit goes a long way with this stick. I blend it out with a beauty blender, rather than a brush. It lasts a long time, as long as you are going crazy with spreading it everywhere with every use.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these. I in general i like creams. Its very easy to blend..long lasting. Looks more blended and easier to draw lines to get your perfect contour. There is a variety of colors...so you can even use some light ones as highlighters
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great affordable product. I think it definitely gets the job done and I like how it's in a stick form. It makes it more convenient to use. I use this often as bronzer or eyeshadow. I would recommend.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick is what I call amazing it really is ! First time I used this i was surprised at home well this stuff covers and applies . This is totally worth purchasing and keeping around .
Allie N.
lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good color but slides around too much when blending out. Everything else is nice about it but I have to try to hard to keep it in place for contour
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super creamy and beautiful. And super affordable to buy. Ulta is a good place to a hook for drugstore and name brand. It compares to one from maybelline l.
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color match is great and it's silky. It's all pretty and has nice packaging. I bought it online at Ulta. It does wear off after a hour.
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy, good quality, especially for the price. Blends well, does wear off kind of easily. Doesn't feel oily or thick/ heavy.