BY ULTA

Face Highlighting Duochrome Stick - Ultas Face Highlighting Duochrome Sticks are easy-to-use and take illuminating up a notch! The cream-to-powder finish and buildable color provide the perfect flare for any occasion.Benefits:Soft duo chrome shades that are meant to be worn day or nightFormula that applies creamy and dries to a powder finishLong lasting & dries fast!Formulated Without: x - Face Highlighting Duochrome Stick see more...

Buy on ULTA
dottie H.
Review for: Fairy Flow more...
I LOVE this product!!! At first I was confused, I just put it on, but then I used my highlight brush, and realized that make it look better. I’ve gotten complements left and right from the girls who I look up to the most in the makeup world!! I am obsessed! I got it on sale for $5 from ULTA! They have sales all the time! I’m definitely going to buy more! And try the other shade!!
sydney m.
Review for: Fairy Flow more...
I loved this product! I got it from an Ulta summer kit. It’s great if you want a strong highlight that blinds people or if you just want minimal, natural looking glow. If you put it directly on your face it will be the blinding type but if you use your fingers to dab it on you can get a smooth natural look. The formula is super smooth and comfortable!
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Arctic Glow more...
I am in love with this highlight!!❤️it’s very very pigmented! Applies easily! I have gotten so many compliments on this highlighter! I got this from ulta for around $9! I believe it’s worth it ! It has a nice purple shine!