ULTA Fabulous Fiber Mascara uploaded by Catherine R.ULTA Fabulous Fiber Mascara uploaded by Maggie F.

BY ULTA

Fabulous Fiber Mascara - Ulta's Fabulous Fiber Mascara creates length and definition without clumping, for natural and beautiful looking lashes in one step. - Fabulous Fiber Mascara see more...

Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wowser I am blown away by Ulta's fabulous fiber mascara! I have tried a couple other fiber mascara's so I thought this would work about the same or maybe not quite as well. However I was happily surprised that it seems to work really awesome.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I like this for about the first few weeks I used it. Soon after it started to clump really bad coming out of tube. It also made my lashes clump. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara makes wonders. My sister bought it but never used it so she gave it to me. Once I used it I got hooked now I buy this mascara every time I walk into Ulta.
Michelle B.
San Diego
This is a good mascara. It works very well, doesn't flake off. Might need a makeup wipe to take off.. but excellent over all and I would recommend..
Morgan g.
Love this product. Just purchased it and it is a close second to it superhero. With only one Coat it made my lashes nice and long not too clumpy
Mya S.
Tampa
Review for: Black more...
I bought this at my local ulta, it came with a gift set and I was honestly shocked how well it worked and made my lashes look great.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely love this mascara! It goes on nicely and makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. I highly recommend.
Allison M.
Ponca City
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is okay. It tends to flake off and I’ll have specks of mascara under my eye or on my eyelid throughout the day.
Sayra T.
Phoenix
Not the best mascara ever. It flakes and it becomes dry too quick. It does kind of curl lashes a bit. I don't recommend it.
Christin R.
Jacksonville, FL
I was not a fan of this mascara. I feel like it flaked thoughout the day, leaving me looking tired with dark circles.
Jenn D.
Kenosha, WI
How does this compare to other mascaras? Does it leave chunks on your eyelashes?
Kimi J.
Edgewood , WA
Has anyone had issues with clumping with this mascara? If so, have you found a way to stop it from clumping so much? I love how it makes my lashes look when it doesn't clump, but I feel like I'm constantly wiping the brush to get the clumps out before application. Any help??

back