ULTA Fabulous Face Concealer

by ULTA

Fabulous Face Concealer - ULTA's Fabulous Face Concealer keeps those blemishes and under eye circles under cover.Fair to Light - fair to light with warm/yellow undertonesLight - light cool with cool/pink undertonesLight to Medium -light to medium with yellow undertones - Fabulous Face Concealer

I have very dark circles that I've tried to hide and found nothing that works is this a product you would suggest? How does it compare?
Start your review of ULTA Fabulous Face Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...I really like to use this for touchups and to spot concealer. It gives full coverage which is perfect to hide those blemishes. And what's great about this concealer stick is that it can be applied directly to the face or to your finger first and then blending it out. Both ways work great but I just love how the heat from your finger makes the concealer even more blendable and workable. This is definitely a gem in the Ulta line but it's a shame because I can't ever seem to find this in store or online.” in reviews
“so i only use this concealer when i have dark circles under my eyes using the right technique to apply the concealer on will do its job covers my dark circles and blends in as well simple quick and easy! ” in reviews
Watauga, TX
I hated this product. It's very dry and was so hard to apply on my skin. Hard to blend very thick. I'm not sure if they have change the formulation of it sense. But it's not worth the money at all. I gave it a fair try also.
Ojai, CA
This concealer is pretty mediocre. It does its job well in the sense that it does give some coverage to dark under eye circles and blemishes on the face, but it isn't the best or most high coverage concealer on the market.
fortdrum
This is a great concealer its pretty full coverage. Just had the wrong shade for me it was a little to light for my skin. But overall was a great product to use and try on. I still have mine and still use it time to time when [email protected] to look more awake than usual.
Never get broke me out!!! It has very light sticky coverage tried in my under eye long lasting I think not slides right off your face super hard to blend and apply I DO NOT recommend!!!!!
Saginaw, MI
Too dry This settled in to the creases under my eye, it was way to yellowish and Orangeish. Tried all different type of foundation to cover, from dewy to matte. Nothing blended it in :-(
Personally this product didn't work for my skin. However I did use it on a bride and it covered her dark undereyes amazingly under and over foundation (we did a few trial runs). It didn't crease or look gunky halfway through the day and to my surprise it's pretty good for the price.
Sartell, MN
Probably the worst concealer I have ever used. There is hardly any coverage and where it does go, it like gets flaky and goes into all creases of my eyes. It turns a hideous orangeish color too once it's dried.
I recently bought this product and I'm not highly impressed nor am I unimpressed. It's okay, does crease even when I set with powder, but what may not work for me may work for you! I would say it's great for beginners!
Defiance , OH
This is my go to when I have bad acne or when I have bags under my eyes. It is easy to blend and it lays nicely on the skin. It does not build up or look caky either. I will purchase this again for sure.
Baltimore, MD
Will never use another concealer again... I have really dark under eye circles and this is thick enough to cover them as well as easily spreadable. does not crease either. love!