BY ULTA #100 in Powder Foundation

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
This face powder works great and works very well for covering up little problem areas. Great for combination/oily skin and is very light weight. It works great with the color correcting foundation stick that Ulta has!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Super smooth!!! Just not enough product, for the price. Feels like a rip off compared to their other foundations. But, I do recommend them, it feels really nice.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
Now I love liquid foundation but I never apply it without using my powder foundation as well! And this brand I so happen to love! Lasts for a long period of time
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Oh my God I live this my skin looks so pretty it never shines again I live it the smell is very good
CharTia T.
Coffeeville, MS
The compact foundation I have just melts into my skin. When I wear it, it doesn't if show at all that I'm wearing makeup
Mercades S.
I like this foundation especially on top of a liquid. However the shade I had was a little too light for my face. It was easy to apply and I think the coverage would have been better for me if it were a little darker.
AngelRose C.
Love this for on the go for touch ups. Doesn't feel very heavy or doesn't make my face cakey after retouching my makeup
Jami E.
Akron, OH
Name speaks for itself! Fabulous face compact foundation! One of my absolute favorites never disappoints! 😉
Amber P.
chicago, IL
This product is okay. But it is a little thick. And i am not a fan of that. And the coverage is not very well. I wouldn't reccomend.
Kaylie A.
I love this foundation! It matches well with my skin tone and I feel like it lasts all throughout the day! It's quick and easy to apply and blends easily. It doesn't leave your face feeling dirty or clogged. I have already recommended it to my friends and now I'm recommending it to you too!
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?
I love this product but can’t find it anymore. Has it been discontinued or renamed? Anyone know?  Thanks!