BY ULTA

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
this goes on smoothly and blends well. The color options are great and the product doesn't make my skin oily. It is a nice lightweight products
Jeany C.
Orlando, FL
This product is OK. It doesn't give much coverage but it does help to tone down shine when your out in about. I wouldn't repurchase it thought.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
So happy I decided to try this. I prefer cream foundations and this one goes on smooth with a full coverage. Good price and smells awesome!
Eva A.
I love itit's just as good as any other foundation. It's a great match to my skin color. I love using it it's my go to. I use it every day.
Jacquelyn J.
Belleville, IL
My teenage daughter uses this product and continues to purchase it. It looks great on her an never runs or smears so I think it's great
Amber P.
chicago, IL
This product is okay. But it is a little thick. And i am not a fan of that. And the coverage is not very well. I wouldn't reccomend.
Josie L.
eau claire
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this foundation, very expensive, only bought once because of how much I spent on it, but very nice to use, love this product.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
When I'm having a bad money week and need powder foundation this is my go to it's a great substitute for my regular when I'm broke
Natasha C.
I LOVE this line. Ulta never disappoints on anything I have tried. This is where I spend my time in store. Putting on their line.
Heather H.
Sevierville
This foundation goes on really nicely. I use it as a base coat before I contour my face. I am really enjoying the ultra products.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?