BY ULTA

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

Lexie F.
Amazing product at an amazing price. It works well to stop shine since I have combination skin. I would recommend this to all skin types and it has so much product in it I absolutely love it!!!
Sarah M.
Holbrook, MA
I like this product, it works well, does what it should do, and provides great coverage. This product comes in multiple shades, and the price at Ulta is usually great. I have been using this foundation for quite a while; I would recommend this product.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
I thought I would love this, but the coverage is just too bare. It's not a good value for the price and there are very few shades from which to select.
This is a skip next time....
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
This is good for the price it is! I bought this on a whim at Ulta, the color selection was great I was able to find a matching shade but also didn't last all day. Overall so-so
Mercades S.
I like this foundation especially on top of a liquid. However the shade I had was a little too light for my face. It was easy to apply and I think the coverage would have been better for me if it were a little darker.
Michelle C.
Ulta makeup is pretty good not being a "name brand" I trust there stuff so far I haven't had problems with ulta named products. I would choose this over mayballine or revlon
Katelyn M.
Lubbock, TX
I thought this would be a great product to use over my foundation, but it is not for those with dry skin. It is very drying overall. I was not impressed with this powder and will not buy it again. It might work for those with oily skin.
Honey J.
this is the best foundation I have ever used. It is very creamy and so heavy but when you apply to your face if seeds inside your skin and you don't even feel as if you have a layer of foundation on it breeds with your skin and it does not make your skin look oily or dark as the time passes is perfect foundation for a work day or a party night or anything is just my all-time favorite and I'm going to buy it again and again and again
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
Now I love liquid foundation but I never apply it without using my powder foundation as well! And this brand I so happen to love! Lasts for a long period of time
Kim K.
South Bend, IN
My favorite!! Not a mousse not a powder so it's light and easy to apply and smooth out. Very well priced. My biggest gripe is my color sells out quickly so I buy several at once!!
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?