BY ULTA

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

Stephanie L.
Troy, AL
Fabulous Face Compact Foundation is lightweight and creamy. It provides buildable coverage and is never cakey. Unlike other compact powders, it does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. I use the Ulta Mineral Loose powder when doing my makeup and keep this compact with me for touchups...and it is perfect!
Miranda K.
I got this on sale for $1.50 so I will definitely continue to use it for under my eyes but when I tried it all over my face I felt like you could really see the product and I don't like that at all. Color match was good but not for all over, coverage would be good if it blended out smoothr.
Cayleigh C.
I didn't think much of the ulta brand until I picked up some shimmer shadows one day. Eventually I picked this foundation compact up. I really think it has nice pigmentation and it blends into the face well. I just don't think the finish is right for me personally. But love ulta!
Jen L.
King George, VA
I decided to give this foundation a try and I'm glad I did. While it's not my favorite it's pretty high on the list. It doesn't feel heavy and it's long lasting. It's also an easy product to apply. For the price, you can't beat it! I will probably be purchasing this again.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
This is easily the best foundation I have ever used. It leaves my face with a matte finish that lasts almost all day. It glides on my skin perfectly and covers almost every problematic mark on my fast. However, I would buy a shade darker than usually cause it does run a little on the lighter side. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
Great product- especially of the price! I got it for $5 on sale and wish I had known how great it was so I could stock up. It provides natural looking, matte coverage, goes on easily and smoothly, and came in a variety of shades to easily match my skin tone.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
This was the first compact foundation I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Beware, it was like a gateway drug to even better makeup! Can't get enough now! Only 4 stars because of the (fairly) limited color variety.
Kaylie A.
I love this foundation! It matches well with my skin tone and I feel like it lasts all throughout the day! It's quick and easy to apply and blends easily. It doesn't leave your face feeling dirty or clogged. I have already recommended it to my friends and now I'm recommending it to you too!
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
I love using this powder as a finish over my foundation or even alone when I'm not needing much coverage! It's very soft and smooth and doesn't cake on your face. I will definitely continue to buy it. I'm through my second compact now!
Lama O.
Valrico, FL
This product is so bad. It looks like legit icing on my skin and it feels like icing and smells like it aswell. It does not apply well at all on my oily skin. It has good coverage but it looks really cakey and bumpy on my skin although I don't have acne or anything like that.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?
I love this product but can’t find it anymore. Has it been discontinued or renamed? Anyone know?  Thanks!