BY ULTA #99 in Powder Foundation

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

• Does this make your face look caked up?1 Answers
  • I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foun...3 Answers
Sara L.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I definitely would recommend this powder to friends. It is not greasy and adds a matte finish to my look. I apply it over my foundation and it keeps my skin tone smooth.
Scarlett H.
Honestly, i picked this up because i really needed a temporary concealer till i can afford a high-end brand. i tested a couple of products on my skin and found soft ivory to be my best match, when i included it in my daily routine the next day, i was surprised by the quality-that's a good thing. i expected it to come off quickly but it didn't it lasted around 8 hours and by the time i took it off it look the same as when i applied it. great product, it works just as well as high-end brands.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am not a huge fan of the "ULTA" Brand cosmetics. I purchased the ULTA Fabulous Face Compact Foundation in store when i was in a hurry and needing something inexpensive. In my opinion there are a lot of better options that are currently in the grocery store. My face was shiny after about an hour of applying it. It seemed like i needed to re apply it numerous times which left my skin feeling very cakey. I will not be purchasing it again.
Mary A.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta's compact foundation is my go-to for beautiful color that is as affordable as it is effective is making my face so smooth. I stock up on my favorite color at Ulta everytime I go.
Connie P.
CHICAGO, IL
I don't recommend this product for people who have oily skin - even though the product is oil free, it doesn't control oil well at all and my face is left super shiny, even with a primer and matte setting spray. Otherwise the foundation performs okay - coverage looks natural and is buildable, and the finish looks natural if you don't have oily skin. It's bordering on dewy if your skin is oily.
Samantha M.
Just bought some of this and I love it. It's light weight and matches amazingly. I pair it with a tinted BB cream and I have yet to reapply at any point during the day. Definitely worth checking out.
Bianca C.
Henrico, VA
I don't really use powder foundation (unless it's to set a liquid foundation sometimes), but I did purchase this before during a sale and it was okay. Easy to apply, but it does not pick up well on a brush and it doesn't apply color either. I guess it's okay for those that are going for a lighter look? I gave it three stars for the affordability and quantity.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Ok I LOVE this product. Makes my skin look amazing, easy to apply, I can layer or reapply. It has great coverage and a nice natural wear. The ONLY issue I have is the scent. I don't think it's scented but my husband HATES the smell of this product. I really wish I could wear this more but it really bothers him. I have oily skin and this products works well. My friend has dry skin and loves it just as much.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really wanted to like this compact. I am fair completed and I did my best to color match but after multiple attempts I still end up with an orange face. Also, like any other powder makeup, I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. It sits on top of the skin and doesn't blend well, it made my combination skin look pretty flaky around my nose.
Katelyn A.
Yorktown , VA
I love how light weight, yet effective this powder is. I have been using Ulta's powder foundation for a few years now. You can't be the price either, especially with their coupons and special promotions all the time! I don't really have sensitive skin, and find that this is just as great as some of my friends more expensive products.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?