BY ULTA

Fabulous Face Compact Foundation - Lightweight, creamy foundation provides buildable coverage and is never cakey and does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Foundation is oil free and gives a smooth, even and natural finish. Includes sponge applicator and mirror so it's perfect for on the go.Classic Ivory - Fair skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Soft Ivory - Light skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Creamy Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to cool (more pink) undertones.Nude Beige - Light to medium skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones.Classic Beige - Medium skin tones with neutral undertones.Natural Buff - Medium to tan skin tones with neutral to warm (more yellow) undertones. - Fabulous Face Compact Foundation see more...

daisy g.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this color but i have issues where it doesnt cover anything on my face. Any blemishes i have stick out more with this product and it seems to look cakey when put on spots. Ive tried putting color corecting primer on first but still have no luck. Its good on places where theres no blemishes.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Overall I was semi satisfied... it didn't not break me out like most products do, but I found that the coverage did not last long and that I had to reapply often to even look like I was wearing makeup at all.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I’ll start by saying i like this foundation. I like that it’s creamy and gives almost a dewy finish. The coverage is about a medium. It’s not full but it’s also not bare minimum. It SMELLS good too! I would definitely buy it again! It runs about average priced for a foundation.
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
This product is good. It is not my favorite, or my go to butI did like it. You have to make sure you do not apply to much or else it begins to look cakey. It is also vital to blend it in well or it will look streaky. It did sometimes leave my skin feeling a bit oily, and seemed to wear off quickly.
Selena O.
Love this compact powder foundation from Ultra. Its cover what I need it to. And its at a great affordable price. Leaves me dewy and not too matte. Easy to apply. Long lasting finish. I recommend this product to everyone. I will be purchasing again!
jamie w.
Melbourne , FL
It gives really good cover up around my eyes but it makes me look cranky sometimes I would recommend it to someone now I just have to add a little bit of lotion on my face after I put it on
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is a huge bargain for a great product! I use a little bit to help set my liquid foundation. Nice color and smooth and soft powder. I love that the Ulta brand has frequent sales so I stock up whenever I can
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this product. This is one of my "must haves" very easy to apply, quick, does stay evenly all over,no cacky look. Little pricy for daily use as it does not last for one month.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Really love this product. reasonable price for most and long lasting product to go along with it. Very smooth on your face and without any freshening up, can last all day. Great underneath powder without leaving lines and blemishes to the face.
Sara L.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I definitely would recommend this powder to friends. It is not greasy and adds a matte finish to my look. I apply it over my foundation and it keeps my skin tone smooth.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this make your face look caked up?