Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL

I have slightly oily skin and was wondering how this foundation would hold up. I swatched it in store and absolutely loved the formula, but I live in Florida and don't want to buy something that will just melt off of my face once I go outside. Anyone have any recommendations/thoughts? Thank you! :)

Emma R.
Emma R.
Camp Hill, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
I personally like this product. My main reason is that I am an extremely pale person and everything always is too dark for me. I love how well this blends in with my skin complexion.
Connie P.
Connie P.
2 years, 1 month ago
This makes my face look like an oil slick, even though it's oil free. I don't recommend it for oily skin.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Princeton, WV
2 years, 3 months ago
I have oily skin and this sometimes this looks cakey