BY ULTA

Ulta's Eyeshadow Singles have a super creamy, buttery texture with beautiful pigmentation and multiple finishes. see more...

Natasha T.
Hamilton Square
I love using this product with the ulta primer. I’m a repeat user and have never been let down with this product. It leaves a nice sparkle with out going over the top and looking like a clown. Highly recommend this along with other Ulta brand products.
Jenn R.
Great Falls, MT
Great shade for a neutral look for work or summer fun. It's light and simple and my current go-to. Great match for all wardrobe styles.
Pat M.
Owasso , OK
I am in love with this. Nice neutral daytime color that lasts all day without creasing
Kayla S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my new go-to every day shadow. I love neutrals with a little shimmer and this color is perfect. I apply it with a dry brush for a little bit of color but will also apply it with my finger or with a dampened brush to make it more pigmented.

Amazon