ULTA Eyelash Curler uploaded by Jess G.

BY ULTA

Eyelash Curler - Create luscious sweeping lashes with this professionally crafted Ulta Eyelash Curler. This must-have beauty tool features a contoured curved head to provide amazing lift and curl to the lashes. The super-soft silicone pad hugs each lash for superior comfort, while the contoured handles ensure a perfect finger fit for precise positioning against the lash line. Contains 1 refill pad. - Eyelash Curler see more...

ULTA Eyelash Curler
  • "Amazing!!! Great for curling the lashes without damaging them and causing any pain! Easy to clean and very affordable. This helps me transform my lashes and have them not only looking long but full! You must pick this up" in 7 reviews
Paulina P.
San Diego
This is the only eyelash curler I have ever tried in my life. One of my best friends ripped off all her eyelashes a year ago and I had learned from her mistakes. But my issue is my eyelashes are very straight so I use this product with extreme caution. It has been very helpful with my issue.
Janelle G.
Pocatello
This is very good for a low-end eyelash curler. I definitely love it. It gives just enough curl and you don’t need to use too much pressure. I would recommend curling your lashes in three places with this curler. At the root of the lash, mid shaft, and the end. I use this everyday!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This eyelash curler is okay. I curl my lashes everyday and when my old one got wofb out, I bought this one. It doesn't curl as well as my old curler, but it does work.
Destiny Y.
Awesome eyelash curler! It really gives me lashes the extra boost they need. Also you can’t beat the price and quality. It is such a simple tool but it is a must have! I am very happy with my purchase
Juliet C.
Although eye lashes being curled can be pretty the rubber sometime end up ripping and it is scary because eyelashes can get stuck but I really do love it and it does the work for me just wish I could afford better stuff
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge
Purchased at: ULTA
Gets the job done. Does exactly what I expect it too. It’s easy to use and I enjoy it. I use it every time I do my makeup. It was very affordable and great quality. I would buy it again and I would recommend to others.
Celsie S.
San Antonio
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t think I would recommend this curler. I do have a problem with it pinching the inside corner of my eye even when I have it placed further out. It doesn’t curl my lashes well but I think if you had thinner lashes it would work well.
shelby b.
brunswick
This curler is amazing and keeps my eyelashes lifted all day everyday. With a little bit of heat applied to it your lashes will curl up to your brow bone. Super great tool and if I ever break it or lose it I’ll be buying another one ASAP.
Sydney M.
Gate City, VA
Not the best curler I’ve ever bought. Many other drugstore brands are a lot better and give a lot more definition, as well as length. This one didn’t really do anything. Definitely a no from me for this curler!
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Good eyelash curler! Can’t say it’s the best one because find it being such an essential tool and disposable that I can’t say if it’s better than other brands!!!!! For sure I doesn’t look cheap as other do