Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Medium Brown uploaded by Stephanie B.Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Medium Brown uploaded by princessi🕊 C.Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Medium Brown uploaded by cerrwida b.

BY ULTA

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone. May Contain: Mica, Titanium... see more...

• What do you use? brow pencil brow powder brow pomade oth...16 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I really like this brow pomade from ULTA. To me, pomade is pomade (for the most part). This one is a great consistency with perfect color. It's great for taming and filling in brows all-in-one. The ULTA brand is also a much more affordable alternative to a lot of other much higher priced products.
princessi🕊 C.
Miami
This eyebrow pomade is quite convenient for its price. I have been using this product for quite a while already. If you don’t clean your brushes right your pomade may dry. But it works just as good as any other pomade. I would buy this product again!
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this product every morning. I love that it is visible, but not over dramatic. It goes on smoothly (I apply with the Ulta Brow Brush) and stays all day, even after touching my face. The product tends to last forever and the color is perfect for medium-blonde to brown brows.
Mackenzie P.
This was the first brow pomade I tried, currently I'm using the Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color because I like having the little brush but honestly quality wise these pomades are pretty equal. The only problem I've had with this product is that I find it dries out a little quicker than the benefit brow gel even though I've had them about the same time. Price wise this product is pretty cheap compared to other brands pomades so I would recommend trying this out.
cerrwida b.
Buffalo, NY
I Acctualy use the taupe but couldn’t find it but had to do a review I have been using this for years and this product pulled me out of the bad brow phase of my life and it’s absolutely wonderful it does get dried out occasionally so I sometimes put in a bit of castor oil in because I use it on my brows anyway and it really makes it amazing! I love this stuff
Venus L.
This is one of my favorite products to do my eyebrows with and I give it a five star rating because I’ve never had any problems with it and has a really good quality! I highly want to encourage everyone to try it!
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
Been using this for about a month. I usually use the Salon Perfect pomade, but wanted to try something else. This is a lot softer than SP’s , but once it’s on the skin it is hard to correct a mistake. Stays put.
Melanie C.
Goshen
It’s a nice pomade, very smooth on the eyebrow. So easy to apply. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. It looks a little try after u start using it but still applies nicely. I would keep buying because it’s a good price.
Sarah C.
This pomade comes in a nice range of shades. My hair is naturally medium brown, so that’s what I use for my brows. This is so easy to apply and works just as well as some of the more expensive brands.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is one of my favorite products!  If you know me you know doing my brows is my favorite.  This product gives you a natural look and its extremely long-lasting.  My eyebrows look good for days.  It is extremely easy to apply.  I would recommend applying this product with the Doll 10 eyebrow brush!  I cannot live without this product!
cerrwida b.
Buffalo, NY
What do you use? brow pencil brow powder brow pomade other? I use Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Medium Brown

back