BY ULTA

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone. May Contain: Mica, Titanium... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Venus L.
This is one of my favorite products to do my eyebrows with and I give it a five star rating because I’ve never had any problems with it and has a really good quality! I highly want to encourage everyone to try it!
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I use this product everyday to fill in my eyebrows. It is great with small and large areas goes on smoothly and matches my brow color perfectly. I’ve been using this for over a year and will continue to purchase