Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Dark Brown uploaded by Mookie M.Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Dark Brown uploaded by Kayla B.Ulta Eyebrow Brow Pomade, Dark Brown uploaded by Carlin M.

BY ULTA

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone. May Contain: Mica, Titanium... see more...

Giselle S.
mobile
This product is amazing! I was on my way to the checkout at Ulta, and I had the Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade. I was just waiting in line, and I saw the Ulta pomades for just $10. I went out of line, and I picked it up to try it! The price is good, and the product is smooth and my brows have been looking great!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I like this bro pomade it's ok but it's very effective and I only use a little about because I do t like really dark eyebrows , this does last and it is affordable , it's easy to use and easy to take off, I use this once a week. I got mine from ultra
Chandra H.
Pikeville, KY
This is definitely a dupe for Anastasia brow dip that everyone knows and loves. I’m currently on my second pot and the first one last well over a year! Goes on smooth but beware as it can smear pretty easily once applied.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I like this pomade because it’s cheaper than a lot of the high end pomades and it looks good on. It’s sometimes a little hard to work with but that can be fixed by wetting your eyebrow brush before putting it on. Overall it’s a pretty good product
Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the ABH brow products this is definitely a good contender. My only complaint is that it does dry out rather quickly, I just use a few drops of vitamin e oil and let it sit over night it’s like brand new. Overall it’s a good product that is definitely recommend for the price.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
Love this! My eyebrows are so dark and I struggle to find a product that isn’t just black to help fill in my brows. It’s easy to apply and stays on all day. It doesn’t look like I have sharpie brows and can be made to look more natural or more “instagram brows” worthy
Samantha T.
Carrollton, IL
Why buy Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Ash Brown when this exists for like half the price??? This is $18 and so worth it!! It is the exact same formula as dip brow and stays on all day! It also lasts forever!!!!
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I love this !! Soo smooth and works great !! The pigment is amazing !! It doesn’t dry out fast and with a light hand can look natural or bold too !! Definitely recommend trying this out I love mine ! A little bit goes a long way
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really like this! I don’t use many pomades, but this one really goes on well and stays in place. I have had this for 6 months now and it has not dried up or cracked. I would probably buy this again.
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to eyebrow pomade ❤️ It is very comparable to ABH pomade, but this one is more affordable. It lasts a long time and well.