ULTA Eye Shadow

by ULTA

Eye Shadow - A silky, fine-milled eyeshadow that glides on and blends easily to define and brighten your eyes. This formula is enriched with emollients for long-lasting color that will not crease or fade. Dramatic enough for evening wear and versatile enough for daytime wear. With so many shades to choose from, there is definitely one in there to suit any mood or event! Brush not included.The abbreviations describe each shade's finish:SH = ShimmerMT = MatteGL = Glitter(0.08 oz.) - Eye Shadow

This color looks amazing. How long would a shadow like this one last?
Is this long lasting and is it as dark as it looks?
How long does this last throughout the day? And does it crease?
Start your review of ULTA Eye Shadow!
Product Highlights
These eye shadows are amazing! I have 3 of the glitter ones and the color bronze bombshell is the best. Great pigment I never have to apply a lot to get my look I am going for. They are also so cheap since Ulta always has the sale buy 2 get 1 free. I highly recommend them.in reviews
I have nothing bad to say about this eyeshadow! The color options are beautiful, they are long lasting and are not chalky at all!! in reviews
Saint Charles, MO
ULTA Eye Shadow uploaded by Colleen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: In The Buff (SH)
As you can probably tell... this Ulta eyeshadow is VERY loved! 'In the Buff' is one of my absolute favorite shades!! It's a gorgeous gold that really lasts all day. And the shimmer in this one is stunning! I'll definitely be buying more of this!!
Lewes, DE
Review for: Truffle (SH)
Ulta makes pretty good, affordable eyeshadows as far as store brands go. I actually like their eyeshadow better than Sephora’s brand because it is more pigmented and easier to pick up with a brush. I prefer palettes to single shadows, but these are nice for affordable everyday staples, especially if you’re a one-color eyeshadow person.
Review for: Mink (SH)
I have never been able to find an eyebrow pencil, etc to work for my eyebrows and look somewhat natural until I found ULTA Eye Shadow Mink. I have used this eyeshadow for my EYEBROWS for years now. Until someone can introduce me to a great eyebrow product, this will be my go to for years to come!
Ackerly, TX
These eye shadows are amazing!!! They go on super smooth and the pigmentation is great! I have about 12 of them and they are all awesome! My favorites are silk and hopeless romantic. I love the suttle shimmer they give. I will definitely be buying more in the future
Cheap and pigmented- overall I enjoy ulta's eyeshadows, not even including how often the Ulta brand products go on sale. I wish they had DIY palettes instead of having a bunch of single eyeshadows with excess packaging
America
ULTA Eye Shadow uploaded by Lexi F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty colors but poor pigmentation. Decent price so I bought a variety of colors hoping they would be good. Unfortunately I was disappointed.
Lexington
ULTA Eye Shadow uploaded by Jennifer L.
ULTA Eye Shadow uploaded by Jennifer L.
My daughter did this makeup on her friend while we were on vacation at Windrock atv park in Tennessee. Even on vacation she takes her makeup artist kits, so she don’t get bored. LoL she used autumn spice, whatevs, nutmeg, petite colors of the ulta eyeshadows.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Sage (SH)
Super pigmented I love these. You can pick any color you need and they’re not expensive either !
Mechanicsburg, PA
ULTA Eye Shadow uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sterling (SH)
This eye shadow is pretty good! Not the best color payoff but pretty good. Most likely will be buying again since it is an okay price.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Flutter (GL)
Great for a top glitter coat, however it did get everywhere around my eyes as well. (Did not stick very well on top of other eye shadow color. I got it as part of the buy 2 get 2 free, so it was worth the price. If not for needing another item I would probably not have bought. I use now for Halloween makeup or New Years glitter eye shadow.