BY ULTA #43 in Contouring

Eye Contour Kit - Ulta's Eye Contour Kit includes 6 shades to contour and highlight your eyes and brows. This palette also features step by step tutorials based on your unique eye shape. - Eye Contour Kit see more...

• Does this have a lot of pigment in it?1 Answers
  • Does this come with brushes?1 Answers
  • This looks almost identical to Ulta's Face Contour palett...1 Answers
ULTA Eye Contour Kit
  • "highly recommend. you can find at ulta and they are very affordable. great color range. very pigmented and creamy " in 4 reviews
Bree R.
Oregon City, OR
This I contour kit is really pretty and make my eyes look way better in my under circles were gone when I put the lighter color under my eyes and I definitely do recommend getting this contour kit it’s very affordable to.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I don't really get this. I don't want to contour my eyes lol. I did try it to see what it was about and really it just looked like really bland eye shadow. Eye shadow that did not even blend very well. My suggestion: just stick to a good pallet. You'll get a better look.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Katie M.
Elsmere, KY
I love ulta products! This contour kit taught be how to make my eye makeup look like it was done by a professional. I highly recommend this product for beginners! Very satisfied customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I love ulta they have such great things. This particular kit was great blends well looks well and I love how sculpted my face looked. I’m a pale girl with combination skin.
sayra s.
At first I was like what???? An eye contour kit??! That surprised me so I bought it and then I found the magical world of eye contouring! It's so amazing for anyone with baggy eyes, mono-lids, and almost any other eye shape! I love the creaminess of the shades and how well they apply to my skin and the shades just give me such a lift in my eyes!
Dadren S.
It's a good kit for beginners contouring , however I would not purchase it again . It's just not pigmented enough for me . And it wears off pretty fast , not to mention it stains everything. I'm constantly going to the bathroom and washing my shirt collar at work , it also comes off on my hands if I lightly tap my face .
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
This is great! I love ULTA products. Very affordable and within my budget but still great results. The packaging is always nice and the color is great Easy to apply and easy to use. I would recommend this to friends and I would purchase this again.
Tiffany J.
Horrible. Lacked pigmentation and hard to blend even with a primer and different brushes. Someone suggested this as a Shade and Light dupe which is incorrect. A lot of Ulta palettes have this problem, but the single shadows are way better in my opinion. Still not the best but useable.
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
Was extremely surprised by this kit. I received this product as a gift and did not have too high of expectations due to the fact that it was Ulta brand and did not have super rich or dark colors. But overall it does the trick for contouring and does so at a good price.
Rachel I.
Does this have a good pigment??
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ana H.
How pigmented is this palette? Is it good for everyday use? Is it worth the buy?
Xai X.
This looks almost identical to Ulta's Face Contour palette, how does it compare?
Naomi G.
Riverside, CA
Does it smear easily ? Do you have to retouch it?