ULTA Essentials 6 Piece Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Nikki C.

BY ULTA

Essentials 6 Piece Eye Shadow Palette - These specially selected six shades in Ulta's Essentials 6 Piece Eye Shadow Palette are the 'LBD' of eye shadows. Create sultry smoky looks or sweet natural eyes by combining these highly pigmented and blendable shades. Smooth, blendable and pigmented essential shades create a myriad of looks. The compact palette is perfect for the on-the-go girl. - Essentials 6 Piece Eye Shadow Palette see more...

• Has anyone found an awesome tutorial on this palette?? 2 Answers
ULTA Essentials 6 Piece Eye Shadow Palette
  • "What a great product very pigmented when using a primer. but such a blendable product. " in 8 reviews
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite mini eyeshadow palettes.....I adore every shade in this set . They are all very complimentary to my skin tone (light) and eye color (brown) they are creamy highly pigmented eyeshadows that last for hours! Great job Ulta beauty !! I highly recommend
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These palettes are the perfect ones for on the go looks. They come in handy for being so small. It makes it so easy to transport. I recommend using an eyeshadow primer to enhance the colors. I recommend buying this palette. The formula is very consistent for every shadow.
Kayla W.
This is the first time I've used Ulta and I absolutely love it. The color goes on so nicely and much more smoothly than other brands I've tried. And the colors last all day! I can get off from an 8 hour shift and look like my makeup was just done. Love.
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA
I feel indifferent towards this palette. I don't love it but it isn't a horrible palette. The packaging is sturdy and appealing, the shades are well organized, however the quality of the shadow does leave something to be desired. There are nude shadow palettes in the drugstore range that offer more shades and versatily than this so I would say this is something you could do with out.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Not the best in terms of quality of the eyeshadows. Definitely not as pigmented as other ones I have used and I spend a lot more time blending. However it gets the job done at a much cheaper price so there's that! If you want something easy and not quite as expensive then this is a go.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
ULTA sells great products! Affordable and sometimes a tad pricey. Now some people don't like store brand stuff but I love this eyeshadow palette! It's pigmented essentials is everything I need when I don't have my basic palette it's a go to life saver! Affordable and well worth!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
ULTAs palettes are surprisingly very nice! I was pleased with the color payoff and the application for the price! They are reasonably priced and they are very easy to blend and buttery. I would highly recommend ULTAs palettes!
Erin N.
Love this palette! Must have for all newbies to the makeup world! Bought at ulta, obviously, but this is good quality. First time i bought it. Good for natural sweet look, or smoky dark look. Last most of the day. Would 9/10 reccomend. The pigment payoff isnt the best, but it blends nicely.
Anna A.
I own individual shadows from this palette. I really don't like them at all. Hard to blend, no pigment, the price is the only good thing about them. I won't be purchasing Ulta eye shadow again.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
This is awesome I almost bought it yesterday!! My boyfriends mom bought this and she already loves it. It lasts a long time and it's very pigmented right now it is on sale for 4$ and some change.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
Has anyone found an awesome tutorial on this palette??