ULTA Enriched Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Lorena R.ULTA Enriched Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY ULTA

Enriched Nail Polish Remover - ULTA formula, complete with black currant, flaxseed and apricot kernal botanical oils, strengthens and nourishes your nails while quickly removing polish. - Enriched Nail Polish Remover see more...

Nikki S.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: ULTA Enriched Nail Polish Remover more...
This nail polish remover definitely gets the job done quickly and for only $3 it’s a great price. However, the chemical smell is extremely over powering and I have to be extremely careful. It also leaves my nails with a yellowish tint which is unpleasant.
Serena H.
El Dorado Hills
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ULTA Enriched Nail Polish Remover more...
I didn’t give this one five stars only because you have to hold the cotton ball in place for awhile. Other than that though I like that it is not too strong and does not dry out my fingers too much. :)
Sally F.
Las Vegas
I like this polish remover because it's strong enough to remove stubborn polish and glitter yet doesn't feel damaging to the nail like a lot of removers do. I would recommend it.
Lorena R.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like this product to remove my nail polish. It doesn't have a horrible smells like most of the removers I have tried and it does not dry my nails. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to any nail polish lover.
Debbie P.
New York , NY
Love this product! My nails fee healthy and smooth after I take of my nail polish. It was a little more expensive but totally worth it. The opening is smaller so it helps avoid a mess.
Kara T.
Review for: ULTA Enriched Nail Polish Remover more...
I purchased this after seeing a YouTube demonstration online of someone using this nail polish remover with ease! There was no mess, no smearing. That is what stood out to me. I've used it myself and the results are the same. It is a good polish remover. I would buy again.
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
This nail polish remover was particularly nice because it had a nice and suttle scent where as others can be very strong. I also enjoyed that it did not dry my skin out.
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers! I have the twist and sponge in the jar version and it is absolutely amazing. It just takes a quick dip and twist and all of the polish - including gel polish and drugstore gel-like polishes - just falls off. It doesn't leave my fingers very wet and it actually smells kind of nice. I will definitely be re-purchasing.
Michaela B.
Hurricane, WV
Highly recommend. I bought this for 1.48$ in a small sponge bottle. My nails don't feel brittle like they usually do after I take off my nail polish. It smells much better than normal nail polish remover. Plus there is no mess, just put your finger in the sponge and your nail polish is removed.
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
I discovered this gem while wandering around Ulta one afternoon. The ingredients grabbed me when I saw botanical oils. The smell is light but not overpowering. My nails after use did not feel dry but moisturizer.
Jordan N.
Is there much of a difference between this nail polish remover and the ulta maximum stregnth 100% pure acetone nail polish remover because this one costs more than the the other one? If so than which one do you prefer?