BY ULTA #37 in Skin Care Tools

Moisten facial skin and brush head with water. Apply cleanser to face massaging in by hand. Use cleansing brush and gently guide around face avoiding eyes. Rinse face and brush thoroughly.

Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I purchased this because I couldn’t afford the Clarisonic. Since I have never used a Clarisonic I don’t know personally how the two compare. What I do know is that I’m very happy with the cleansing brush! My face feels amazing after cleaning with this brush. My skin is so smooth. Ulta has given those of us who can’t just drop 159$ on a tool a great option. The price is great. You should still replace your brush head every three months. They also sell the heads separate so you don’t have to buy the whole machine again. It’s a steal. It’s really does a fantastic job on the skin. My face has never felt so clean and smooth in my life.
Linda P.
This set includes a soft brush head for gentle exfoliation and a foam brush head for gentle cleansing and applying moisturizers. It takes 4-AA batteries which are included. I started to use this with my regular regular cleansing milk and was blown away at how much more effective it cleansed my face. My face feels tighter after using this. I would recommend this tool to everyone. I love it.
Hannah M.
Lapeer, MI
This facial cleansing brush is great if you cant afford the higher end brands, i use it with my face washes and sometimes use it with my miccelar water just to make sure i got all of the makeup and dirt out of my skin and it works great and makes my face feel so clean afterwards. U can buy new brush heads for like $2 if u feel like urs are getting too gross which is really nice as well. Definitely glad i bought it instead of trying to get clarisonic.
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
Ulta has this brush on sale for 12.50 so i grab since i have never used one before. I was soo impressed with this and very gentle cleansing on my skin and felt so clean after one use. the clerk also recommended it as well . So excited to continue using this esp with the much lower price that of the higher brand one but i feel this will be a great start. Can always upgrade to more expensive one but this one suits me just fine.
Amber B.
I really loved it! It’s gentle on my skin which is surprising because by the feel of the brush you’d think it would a bit rougher and it’s not rough at all. I feel like it cleansed my skin 10x better than anything else I’ve used. It’s definitely worth the purchase and it was only about $13!
Nhu N.
Houston
This product is amazing! I used the Clarisonic and it was okay but the price didn't seem worth it for the results. But this was a great replacement. My skin felt and looked so much smoother. I use it every night. The brush is also soft but abrasive enough to scrub the dead skin away. Lovelovelove. :)
Whitney K.
Bowling Green, KY
I sheepishly purchased this brush while it was on sale. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I just knew that it was going to be too harsh on my skin...boy am I glad I was WRONG. I will never buy anything else! Cleared my skin, and so much cheaper than other high-end brands.
Camryn☆ C.
Portland
I love using a spin brush to wash my face. I think that this does a great job of cleaning my face. I use the Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser with it. The brushes are gentle on the face. I don't think that you need to spend 200 dollars on a spin brush when there are good quality ones like this one for a decent amount of money on the market. I've been using this for about 5 or 6 months and I have seen a difference in my skin. I reccomend this.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I feel these are just as good as the clarisonic brushes! It makes my skin feel so soft after I cleanse and I even use I to apply foundation. I actually really love how it makes my foundation look. The finish is very pleasing. I am the one who is kind of lazy when it comes to blending my foundation out so this really really helps and actually makes my foundation look really amazing. I recommend this product instead of spending so much for a Clarisonic
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Warning!! This brush isn't made to be used under water! I thought different and used it mainly in the shower and the batteries corded 🙊 Ulta helped me out in the long run. Overall the brush was really great! I bought the replacement heads but never had to use them! I would repurchase with the knowledge I have now.
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
I've always wanted to try a product like this but everyone says their skin starts to breakout even worse after they start using it. Plus my skin is sensitive so I don't know if it will help clear my blackheads or make it worse. How do you like the product so far?
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
How often do you replace the heads?
Chai X.
What is your favorite cleanser to use with this?
Shelby G.
Are these worth my money? And there's so many! Is this one a good inexpensive one or is there better?
Victoria r.
this looks pretty cool. do you feel like if gets the job done for you?

back