BY ULTA #33 in Skin Care Tools

Moisten facial skin and brush head with water. Apply cleanser to face massaging in by hand. Use cleansing brush and gently guide around face avoiding eyes. Rinse face and brush thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I purchased this because I couldn’t afford the Clarisonic. Since I have never used a Clarisonic I don’t know personally how the two compare. What I do know is that I’m very happy with the cleansing brush! My face feels amazing after cleaning with this brush. My skin is so smooth. Ulta has given those of us who can’t just drop 159$ on a tool a great option. The price is great. You should still replace your brush head every three months. They also sell the heads separate so you don’t have to buy the whole machine again. It’s a steal. It’s really does a fantastic job on the skin. My face has never felt so clean and smooth in my life.
Kimberly M.
greenville, SC
Warning!! This brush isn't made to be used under water! I thought different and used it mainly in the shower and the batteries corded 🙊 Ulta helped me out in the long run. Overall the brush was really great! I bought the replacement heads but never had to use them! I would repurchase with the knowledge I have now.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I’ve really enjoyed using this product over the last four years. I like to use it after I have taken all of my makeup off to exfoliate the skin before moisturizing. I really do feel a difference after using it. I find it best to wet the face then apply a cleaner to clean and exfoliate the face.
Katie B.
Duluth, GA
This brush is phenomenal for feeling like you’ve really cleaned out your pores. It’s lightweight, compact, and runs on batteries, so you never have to worry about charging it up! Definitely meets my expectations and then some! The brush heads are also interchangeable.
Catherine M.
I order one of theses from a web site on line and I love the way your face feels after using it I like the brush it help to really clean your face and with deep cleaning
Danakai W.
Bremerton
i loved it at first but then it kind of made my skin feel totally stripped. idk if it was the brush or the specific cleanser i was using but now i’ve been avoiding it
Christina C.
Lomita
I bought this without too many expectations. And I used it and I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn’t totally get rid of everything 100% overnight. But I definitely feel a deeper clean and my face looks alright.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I got this a few weeks ago and ever since I have purchase it has been the best purchase ever. Clarisonic who!! One brush head really cleanses really really well, it gets in deep to your pores and cleans them so well that when you rinse your skin feels so clean. The second brush head I love it as well, I use it like to buff the face. The price is even better, $25 dollars for two brush heads and a pair of batteries and the cleansing brush. I recommend
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
First electronic face brush ive had it really helps to get dead skin off the face and give a deep clean its a good price for it to. I love this brush no need for an expensive one
Ashley A.
Love love love this facial brush! I absolutely can't wash my face without it. I wasn't willing to spend a ton of money on a high-end brand just yet. I've been using this for over a year and a half. It's great with all types of facial cleansers. The brush head is soft and never makes my face red after washing.

I've had no issues with it not removing my makeup. I've seen some people have had problems with this and it's simply because of the cleanser they are using. I always use a makeup lotion or wipes to remove my makeup before washing my face because I've found it's just much better for cleansing.

I've never used the foam brush head so I'm not sure how well that one works. I only had to replace the batteries in mine once and I use it daily.

Only downside is that the motor can go out. Mine went out and ended up purchasing a new one just last weekend.
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
I've always wanted to try a product like this but everyone says their skin starts to breakout even worse after they start using it. Plus my skin is sensitive so I don't know if it will help clear my blackheads or make it worse. How do you like the product so far?
Chai X.
What is your favorite cleanser to use with this?
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
How often do you replace the heads?
Victoria r.
this looks pretty cool. do you feel like if gets the job done for you?
Amanda L.
Will the brush refills for this fit the clarisonic mia?