BY ULTA #38 in Skin Care Tools

Moisten facial skin and brush head with water. Apply cleanser to face massaging in by hand. Use cleansing brush and gently guide around face avoiding eyes. Rinse face and brush thoroughly.

• I really want to,try this,product my skin is alwa... Be the first to answer!
  • I've always wanted to try a product like this but everyone says t...5 Answers
  • this looks pretty cool. do you feel like if gets the job done for...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
Omg this product is a must have!!!!
Why spend a hundred dollars on one when you can get this one for a fourth of the cost. It does the same thing. I got mine when it was a biy two get one deal. We own 4 in my house one for everyone. I have everyone trained to use it once a day at night. It has helped with my dry skin and my teenage son with his oily skin.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Horrible !!! Even the reviews online are trash. If you need one invest in a clarisonic best decision of my life. This one just didn't do anything for me. I still had makeup residue and it irritated me. With the clarisonic it goes back and forth so it's more gentle and a lot more powerful. As our skin it's better to invest in quality products
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this cleansing brush! It's so inexpensive but works like other high prices competitors. The refills are inexpensive as well. Makes my face feel great and really deep cleans. Which I need because I have large pores and I am oily. Love this!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Just bought this! I've had it for a week and absolutely love it! My face is pretty sensitive but absolutely love how this feels! It deep cleans and has cleared my skin up so much since using! I highly recommend this product!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Absolutely love my face scrubber! Helps so much with breakouts and black heads! Super affordable too! I will never be able to go back to washing my face by hand! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Alexandra S.
This cleansing brush works pretty well. Ive had it for a little over a year. Make sure you are only running the detachable brush under water and not the whole device. You can use it with any cleansing scrub.
chae h.
Westlake
I use this cleansing brush every day. It works very well and gives my face a great deep cleanse. I would absolutely recommend this product and the price makes it even better. This is a great beauty bargain.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE BRUSH ALMOST LIKE THIS ONE I LOVE MY BRUSH IT FEEL SO GOOD LOVE CLEANING MY FACE AND IT'S SO NICE AND SOFT I WANT THIS ONE IT'S A LITTLE BIGGER THEN THE ONE I HAVE
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I got this a few weeks ago and ever since I have purchase it has been the best purchase ever. Clarisonic who!! One brush head really cleanses really really well, it gets in deep to your pores and cleans them so well that when you rinse your skin feels so clean. The second brush head I love it as well, I use it like to buff the face. The price is even better, $25 dollars for two brush heads and a pair of batteries and the cleansing brush. I recommend
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
I love this cleaning brush, it really does a great job at getting all of the makeup and dirt off of my face. I use it for 1 minute everyday, and there is no irritation whatsoever.
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
I've always wanted to try a product like this but everyone says their skin starts to breakout even worse after they start using it. Plus my skin is sensitive so I don't know if it will help clear my blackheads or make it worse. How do you like the product so far?
Chai X.
What is your favorite cleanser to use with this?
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
How often do you replace the heads?
Shelby G.
Are these worth my money? And there's so many! Is this one a good inexpensive one or is there better?
Victoria r.
this looks pretty cool. do you feel like if gets the job done for you?