ULTA Dreamy Love Romance Whipped Luxe Body Cream uploaded by Amber S.

BY ULTA

Dreamy Love Romance Whipped Luxe Body Cream - Ulta's Dreamy Love Romance Whipped Luxe Body Cream has natural oils that deliver a sensual, soft feel lasting throughout the day.Benefits:Key ingredients - Shea Butter, Aloe, Vitamins A, C & EMoisturizer enriches and enlivens skinNatural oils deliver a sensual, soft feel lasting throughout the dayProduct free of Parabens, Gluten, DEA, Phthalates and TEARomance fragrance includes:Dreamy Love - berries and macaroon - Dreamy Love Romance Whipped Luxe Body Cream see more...

Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
This is my favorite body cream to use. I use it everytime I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin soft and smooth for about 24 hours until my next shower. It has an amazing smell too. Using a little bit goes a long ways. I only have to use about a quarter size amount
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff smells SO GOOD. It moisturizes really well. It feels a little heavy on my arms and shoulders, but not on the dryer skin on my legs and feet. The scent lasts a long time so make sure it's one you like before you wear it. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
Sonya E.
This smells amazing. The problem for me was it left a little bit of a greasy feeling but I'm naturally oily so that might have been why. But these all smell amazing.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Love the smell of this body butter. For the quality and quantity of it, the price point is great. I felt the scent lasted all day and I would definitely repurchase.
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
I received this as a gift and I love it! It keeps my skin soft moisturized, and smells so good! I think this is a great value because it has so many benefits.
Asifa H.
San Jose, CA
The body cream is great, it's not too think though so I would suggest a different thicker one if you are dry, especially for the winter time. Smells great too.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I really enjoy the Ulta brands body products. This one is awesome. Smells amazing and feels SO nice. Very moisturizing, 100% recommend for dry skin.
Jessica O.
This smells sooooo good. I am a sucker for whipped body lotions. They're just so creamy and luscious. Ulta's brand is priced very well!!
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Creamy product. Smells great. It didn't absorb as fast as I would like but after it did left me very smooth and smelling great
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
This smells so dreamy and the smell really lingers on your skin. I love ulta products. I would definitely recommend.