BY ULTA #48 in Setting Spray

Dewy Makeup Setting Spray - Ulta's Dewy Makeup Setting Spray maximizes the longevity of your makeup and achieves dewy, luminous skin. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.Benefits:Anti-Aging PeptidesPanthenol (Vitamin B5) is a humectant, emollient, and moisturizer which coats the surface of your skin, giving it a dewy appearance. Panthenol also draws moisture from the atmosphere and readily binds to water molecules keeping your skin hydrated.Hyaluronic Acid provides moisturizing benefitsCoconut FragranceParaben free - Dewy Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "after a while, i notice that my face gets a little oily. i wish that it was just a tad bit more matte" in 14 reviews
Michelle M.
Shields
This is my favorite makeup spray setter. It smells so good. It's a coconut smell. It drys quick and you can't even tell you have it on. It gives that luminous and it's affordable! I sprayed this on about 1 pm and my makeup lasted until I took it off at like 2 am. I'm serious it works!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I did not like this product are usually am a big fan of this brand, but this setting spray didn’t look do we and it sure did not set anything, I expect my setting spray to do exactly what it says, and set my make up this made me look like I was sweating, five minutes after I sprayed it I didn’t use Very many sprays of it, only three to be exact it wasn’t even close to my face when I sprayed it, it looked fine in the first minute and when I went back into the mirror five minutes later and look like I was sweating bullets I tried it to other times maybe thinking I did something wrong but it had the same consistency, I did try it with different kind of foundation different primers to see if maybe that had some kind of affect on it but I have the same affect in every situation
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I got this in a little travel size bundle, and wanted to try it out and let me be the first to say I LOVE IT! The price is right, it is lightweight on my skin, doesn't feel like I have a lot on my face. My makeup stays all day, and looks like I just applied it. Doesn't make my skin look too dewy, but dewy enough. I noticed with some setting sprays i've used that my makeup would break up, but not with this one. Everyone talks so low of Ulta brand makeup, but I love it!
Brinly L.
This setting spray is awful! I enjoy my urban decay setting spray much better. This setting spray is very cheap and I would suggest beginners trying it out. When I tried it, it sprayed my eyelashes shut. I had to pull my lower lashes and upper lashes apart. Also, even when I spray from very far away it is super wet and misses spots. I do like the smell much better than the urban decay setting spray (broccoli scent).
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
I hate this crap! It does not have a fine mist. The mist on it is very inconsistent. You will get larger drops on your face and if this dries before you drab it with a beauty blender, then you will see dot marks on your face throughout the day. It made my makeup look uneven. This quickly ruined a good makeup day for me and I immediately returned it. I would not recommend spraying this directly onto your face. It might work better if you sprayed it into your beauty blender and pressed it onto your skin but I was very disappointed in this product.
Claudia M.
This product wasn’t what I expected. I’ve used a setting spray where it was nice and sprayed smooth. When I used this product?l, it didn’t spray very smooth and I couldn’t get a good angle to where it’ll reach all over my face while not too close where it’ll just be a wet spot. If the product had a better sprayer I would definitely consider it again.
Nicole T.
New York, New York
This is one of my favorite ulta products, I enjoyed the matte one but was overjoyed when the debuted the dewy one! I have very dry skin and love a glowy look, IMHO this works just as well in setting your makeup as the all nighter spray, only doesn’t have as great of a smell or fine of a mist but for the price it can’t be beat!
jackie h.
Butler, PA
I really like this product. I have dry skin and it left my skin feeling fresh and lasted a long time. I also love the fact that it smells like coconut. I like this setting spray more than Ulta's matte spray. It doesn't last as long as other high end brands but I didn't expect it to for the price though you can't beat it.
Shanna R.
The spray on this does not impress me, however the formula is great! I have to pour this into a different bottle to get the results I want when using it as a setting spray. I DO use it as an after toner spritz, still in the original container though. Its great, depending upon what you want to use it for.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
This is great for beginners who want to test out a makeup setting spray. The product smells decent and lasts for about 12 hours. However, the product sites not spray evenly and you will find that some stead of your face will have huge droplets of the product while others will be missed completely.