ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Caitlyn B.ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Gemini M.

BY ULTA #42 in Setting Spray

Dewy Makeup Setting Spray - Ulta's Dewy Makeup Setting Spray maximizes the longevity of your makeup and achieves dewy, luminous skin. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.Benefits:Anti-Aging PeptidesPanthenol (Vitamin B5) is a humectant, emollient, and moisturizer which coats the surface of your skin, giving it a dewy appearance. Panthenol also draws moisture from the atmosphere and readily binds to water molecules keeping your skin hydrated.Hyaluronic Acid provides moisturizing benefitsCoconut FragranceParaben free - Dewy Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
Just got this and used it right away! My makeup looks beautiful and it lasted all night. I highly recommend this drug store setting spray (only $10!) and it smells like coconut so that's a super bonus!!
Sheena B.
This is fine. The price point is fine, the product itself is fine, it does the job, isn’t anything gimmicky or fancy, and does seem to make my make up stay put longer than if I didn’t use the product. It’s a little Louis, which isn’t my favorite, because I have oily skin and need a little bit extra control, but overall I don’t have any bad things to say
Ashley P.
Kansas City, MO
This has been the best setting spray I've used so far. It smells great and it's really light. It's the only setting spray that has actually kept my eyebrow makeup from smearing during the day. My face is a little oily, but nothing terrible. It dries really fast too! Will definitely purchase again.
Lena K.
I just got this product not too long ago, and when I remember to use it I love it! It is very lightweight and keeps my make up in place all day and all night long. My skin is combination and it is perfect for it. I would recommend this to others because it's affordable and a nice product to use.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
I've been using this for 2 weeks straight and it's actually been working better than my previous setting spray. I'm very happy with the results especially for the price. Wet n Wild had definitely stepped up their game with almost all products including this one.ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
I was so disappointed by the Ulta Dewy Makeup Setting Spray. The mist was concentrated and not fine, globing the product to one area on my face, instead of misting a section. The spray also smelled strongly of chemicals and it stung my face a bit. I definitely had to make sure to not get it near my eyes or they would run, ruining the makeup I was trying to preserve! I threw out the bottle before finishing because I was so grossed out.
Paloma G.
For some reason I always ignore the Ulta brand so the only reason I tried this out it's because it came as a sample in a purchase I made online and it surprised me so much! I really liked the packaging and how it sprayed the product (only two sprays needed) and the result was beautiful. It gave a very natural glow unlike the NYX setting spray that can give you kind of a "sweaty" look. Makeup lasted all day too! I'd highly recommend it.
Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
Pretty good product. Wouldn’t pray more than twice, it doesn’t set immediately like some I’ve bought. Really have to fan your face with this one but definitely gets the job done. Not to expensive.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I was skeptical about trying this I didn't really ever see the purpose in it but it really changed my receptive on it makes my makeup last longer makes my face feel amazing I absolutely love it.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Boooooooooooooooooo! I hate this setting spray as I hate most Ulta brand products. they always seem awesome at first and then they breakdown almost immediately. This sucks - I don’t like it.