ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Marquita M.ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Caitlyn B.ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Gemini M.

BY ULTA #40 in Setting Spray

Dewy Makeup Setting Spray - Ulta's Dewy Makeup Setting Spray maximizes the longevity of your makeup and achieves dewy, luminous skin. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.Benefits:Anti-Aging PeptidesPanthenol (Vitamin B5) is a humectant, emollient, and moisturizer which coats the surface of your skin, giving it a dewy appearance. Panthenol also draws moisture from the atmosphere and readily binds to water molecules keeping your skin hydrated.Hyaluronic Acid provides moisturizing benefitsCoconut FragranceParaben free - Dewy Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brinly L.
This setting spray is awful! I enjoy my urban decay setting spray much better. This setting spray is very cheap and I would suggest beginners trying it out. When I tried it, it sprayed my eyelashes shut. I had to pull my lower lashes and upper lashes apart. Also, even when I spray from very far away it is super wet and misses spots. I do like the smell much better than the urban decay setting spray (broccoli scent).
Emily A.
Anamosa, IA
This will surprise you quality and price wise. I have tried 3 bottles of Matte and Dewy setting spray from Ulta. The matte spray really did nothing for me, in fact I looked like a dolphin. The dewy spray on the other hand is fabulous! It gives a radiant, hydrated finish (not a greasy feeling though!). The holding power is very surprising and lasts a long while! Again beware of the nozzles, it will squirt not mist!!
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
I really like this product. I have dry skin and it left my skin feeling fresh and lasted a long time. I also love the fact that it smells like coconut. I like this setting spray more than Ulta's matte spray. It doesn't last as long as other high end brands but I didn't expect it to for the price though you can't beat it.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
This is great for beginners who want to test out a makeup setting spray. The product smells decent and lasts for about 12 hours. However, the product sites not spray evenly and you will find that some stead of your face will have huge droplets of the product while others will be missed completely.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. Its not my favorite but it works well enough to make makeup last. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Caitlin H.
Tulsa, OK
This spray applies generously, yet doesn’t feel heavy at all. I love using it to set my makeup because powders give me terrible cake face. I also use it for loose pigments. The price was right and it’s just as effective as some of the higher end brands I’ve used.
Nikki Y.
Really great setting spray that gets the job done. There are very few things that I have purchased from ULTA that didn't work for me so I was expecting greatness. They definitely delivered and I will purchase again for sure. The price is pretty good too!
Brea B.
Harrogate
This product is great if you want an overall glow! It doesn’t make you look oily. (Which can be scary when buying a dewy makeup setting spray.) The smell is amazing as well which is a PLUS when wearing any makeup setting spray. Overall I love this product and will definitely be repurchasing!
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Yes, this ULTA brand makeup setting spray gives you a glowy look... but then it makes your makeup oily and it rubs off. I have combination skin and use this for extra hydration, and this does not work. It only makes me greasy. Not repurchasing.