BY ULTA

Ulta Eyeshadow; 0.06 oz / 1.7g; Sealed in Cellophane see more...

Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
I have this color and a few more! Nice color payoff and very reasonable. Lasts all day and doesn't budge. I bought them online at Ulta and really liked the site! I highly recommend and will purchase time and time again!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
It's a good product for the price. They have a good amount of color variety. Mine tended to get all over, using a brush. Had to wipe excess out form under eyes. Colors are great though.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Ulta needs to improve on their Ulta makeup products. They are not pigmented, not easy to blend, and feel cheaply made. It has potential but needs a lot of improvement
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
Pretty decent shadow. Got it in a little sample pallatte from ulta. Not usually a blue eye shadow person but this one is a little more green and I actually likes it...needed to wet my brush with setting spray or just water to get a really good color payoff but it's workable
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I got this as a gift with a bunch of other ulta products. This shade is amazing, my style, and pigmented like crazy. It is super blendable!! Not dissapointed.
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
Bought this for my daughter and she loved it. She's always doing her makeup. The shimmering shadow doesn't go all over the place just where you apply it.
Cassandra W.
Medford, WI
There is a little bit of fallout with this eye shadow. But I do love the color and pigment. And the hint of shimmer as well.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
These are ok, not my go to items and to be honest i gave them To my little sister, packaging is not appealing at all
Melody H.
Conyers, GA
Not my favorite produc . It didn't appear as bright as I had hoped. It didn't seem to last and easily came off.
Cyndi R.
This color is amazing. I have blue eyes and man what a sparkle it leaves. Would definitely repurchase this.

Amazon