BY ULTA

Damage Control Haircare Sampler Kit - Damage Control Haircare Sampler Kit.Kit Includes:Nexxus Therappe Replenishing System Shampoo (3.0 oz)Nexxus Ultimate Moisturzing Conditioner (3.0 oz)Pacifica Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner (0.5 oz)Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment (1.69 oz)St. Tropica Organic Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask (1.5 oz)Tresemme Repair & Protect 7 Mask Sachet (0.51 oz) - Damage Control Haircare Sampler Kit see more...

Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I tried this kit out a while back and I loved it!! Everything in here is amazing quality and you get a trial size. I love these kits because you can try things out before wasting your money, and it was only 10$! It’s an amazing deal I recommend
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Okay, so being that I can't find the ST. TROPICA coconut oil treatment mask. I am extremely impressed with this treatment it is so easy to use, smells good and has my hair feeling softer than ever.