ULTA Cuticle Pusher

by ULTA

Cuticle Pusher - This dual-ended Ulta Cuticle Pusher is the perfect way to achieve a salon-style manicure in minutes. The carefully contoured ends feature a smooth rounded tool head for gentle nudging of the cuticle, and a contoured pointed end for cleaning beneath the nail edge. The textured stainless steel body ensures a firm and comfortable grip for precise control. - Cuticle Pusher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Cuticle Pusher!
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the absolute best cuticle pusher I have EVER used and I cannot recommend it enough. The rounded edge is very natural for nails and works well with even stubborn cuticles. I have tried at leas 5 brands and this is my favorite by a long shot.
Bre H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Just like the nail salon. This tool is easy to use. I prefer it to alternatives as it mimics the tool the professionals use. I also feel like it does better at getting the cuticle area clean.
Rachel H.
This was inexpensive and an overall great product. Works well, and is a useful for tool to have for any manicure set.
Olessia A.
Dallas, TX
ULTA Cuticle Pusher uploaded by Olessia A.
This works better than a soft cuticle pusher. Scraps the cuticle off with ease but be careful though because if you push to hard and fast then you can make yourself bleed. I think it’s stainless steel
Jessica D.
Bronx, NY
I use this cuticle pusher all the time. It doesn't hurt and I love the chrome design. It's light to hold and isn't to sharp.
Felicia H.
Glenside
I love this. It really helps me to have a "salon experience" manicure even when I'm just doing my own nails. I use this to push back my cuticles as well as cleaning under the nails. I love being able to push back my cuticles as I have a bad habit of biting them and this helps me to not. It also makes my nails look super clean and tidy. Definitely get your hands on this (no pun intended!) if you can.
Jenna D.
My cuticles grow like crazy and don't like cutting them, do this product is great for me! Super easy to use, cheap, and easy to find at Ulta. I use it almost every time I do my nails. I really don't like the look of cuticles so this product is a must for me.
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Must have for any manicure kit, use this weekly before applying cuticle oil and it really makes a difference. Nice quality and price. This is a product you don't have to spend a fortune on!!
Kimberly R.
Riverview, FL
This tool is really handy and it is a two in one product. I use mine all the time. I think it is worth it
Daniela O.
This is great for manicures, it works well to help peel gel off without damaging your nails too. I bought it at ultra forever ago and it still works.

Looking for your answer?