ULTA Crystal Nail File uploaded by Riley S.

BY ULTA #65 in Nail Files

"Crystal Nail File - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bonnie N.
Nashua
Review for: ULTA Crystal Nail File more...
I love the carrying case this file comes with! I also prefer the crystal files to traditional emery files as they last longer and don’t have that gross gritty feeling when used. This file gets the job done and my nails feel great during and after.
Sarah B.
Nothing special, does it's job like any glass nail file. It's nice that it includes a case as well. Feels gentler on the nails than a normal Emory board but can still file quickly.
Kayla B.
louisville
This is perfect. If it begins to get dull, just wash it with dish soap and it’s back to being good again and will last for about a year of consistent use. I don’t use nail clippers, only this crystal file and as long as you only file on one direction, it keeps the nail smooth enough so it doesn’t snag on anything
Holly K.
Orlando
Review for: Other more...
This nail file is my go to when I need to round out my nails after a cut. It’s sturdy and fits nicely in your hand to keep those nails trim and cared for! It’s sturdy and the ‘board’ portion has stayed ‘sharp’ for filing!
Monique C.
Very affordable and works really well. Not to rough on your nails. I get my nails done in the salon so my nails stay weak but this is very soft and gentle to my nails. Found this at my local ulta beauty !
Natasha E.
Azusa
I love the way it leaves my nails feeling. The file is not as thick which is great since it can easily file my edges of the nail. It's also really sturdy, I honestly love this nail file.
Taylor D.
Review for: ULTA Crystal Nail File more...
I really enjoyed switching to a crystal file. I'm glad I picked this one up and have liked this one. I would repurchase from ULTA and appreciate that the grit doesn't wear away like traditional files.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: ULTA Crystal Nail File more...
I love crystal nail files and this one is no exception. The small size makes it easy to use and the case allows me to keep it in my purse to handle any nail emergency.
bianca H.
Oil City
It works wonderfully and it isn't painful. It shapes my Niall exactly how I want them to be. I got it as a present for Christmas in my stocking and I'm loving it
Riley S.
I really love this crystal nail file! It shapes the nail gently without ruining/harming the rest of the nail. It also came with a cute little case to carry the file in. ULTA Crystal Nail File