BY ULTA #72 in Nail Files

"Crystal Nail File - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayla B.
This is perfect. If it begins to get dull, just wash it with dish soap and it’s back to being good again and will last for about a year of consistent use. I don’t use nail clippers, only this crystal file and as long as you only file on one direction, it keeps the nail smooth enough so it doesn’t snag on anything
Monique C.
Very affordable and works really well. Not to rough on your nails. I get my nails done in the salon so my nails stay weak but this is very soft and gentle to my nails. Found this at my local ulta beauty !
Natasha E.
I love the way it leaves my nails feeling. The file is not as thick which is great since it can easily file my edges of the nail. It's also really sturdy, I honestly love this nail file.
Megan K.
As a nail technician this is one of my favorite crystal files I've used. It isn't overly priced so if you happen to drop it and break it it doesn't crush your heart into a million pieces! Even though the price is low the quality is great and up to a technicians standards.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really prefer crystal files for filing my nails instead of standard emery boards. It's sturdy and efficiently helps me achieve my desired nail shape. I have used the same glass file for the past few years, and bought some for others as gifts.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Crystal nail files are always my go to. I haven't used a regular nail file in probably ten years now. Occasionally they break if you put your bag through too much trauma like I do, but the file part itself stands the test of time
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is actually a really good file, my only complaint is that there isn't any small/thin edge. It's thick all the way around so if you have shorter nails like mine it can be hard to file properly. But overall it works really really well :)
Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
this nail file is very strong and reusable, i like this because you don't have to scrub and scrub you can get the job don't in a few swipes. for the price and the deals you get with it it is really worth the money
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Meh. Not my favorite file. I bought it for the fact that it seemed like a cool idea, but it doesn't work that great. It doesn't take very much off, so maybe it would work better as a finishing file.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: ULTA Crystal Nail File more...
This isn't the exactly one I bought, but pretty close. O got one that came with a carrying case. It's compact and well protected. It works well and will last longer than the usual nail file. I would highly recommend for anyone- they're pretty affordable and worth the price considering how much you'd usually spend on several files.