MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowULTA
Cream Eyeshadow Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 009 Oz

ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz

by ULTA

This creamy Ulta Cream Eyeshadow combines a unique blend of ingredients to create a crease-proof, fast-drying, richly textured formula that glides over lids releasing intense color without that heavy feel.

How will does this work on dark skin ?
Start your review of ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz uploaded by Chantal K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Looks so pretty, has a lot of shimmer. It is a buildable eyeshadow. It lasts a long time. The shimmer is amazing!
marissa B.
Valdosta, GA
ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz uploaded by marissa B.
Couldn't find actual product on here but I have to brag. This eyeshadow is the most trippiest thing I've ever felt. Its so creamy with chucky glitter and looks STUNNING! 10 out of 10 recommend. Will be posting a picture soon to show with makeup.
Ashley I.
Altoona, PA
Love this color and love ultra eye shadow it’s my favorite and the only brand I use that I found that stays and doesn’t take a lot of shadow to actually be on your skin
Caitlin P.
White Bear Tp, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. It is pigmented and easy to blend. I like to use this as a base or on its own. The packaging is kind of hard to open at first. This is perfect for a a Smokey Eye look. I would buy more of these.
Margaret F.
Loves Park, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeshadow may seem a bit scary but believe me when I say this is the stuff dreams are made of. The coverage is great, especially being a cream eyeshadow this is super pigmented and bold. The gold color really shows and the slight shimmer makes it all the more so gorgeous. Your eyes will POP. I usually put this eyeshadow on and then apply my eyeliner and mascara and the contrast of gold against black is everything I want. Amazing eyeshadow!
Naan F.
Utica , NY
I have the colors champagne and gold. They are a good base if you want to go in with a similar mattalic or gilttery color
Keishla R.
York
Never used this product before but from the looks of it, it looks like good quality and good pigmentation. I love the bright gold color and if i was to test i would. Very beautiful
Sara K.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This is a nice good color to wear alone or layer over another. It does have glitter in it so it will get elsewhere if you’re not careful!
Fernanda T.
Dale, TX
I don’t use this as eyeshadow but as a highlight OMG EVERYTHING IM TELLING YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A GODDESSSS RECOMMENDED
ella V.
This is ok. I like cream shadows. If you get this on a crazy sale or amazing deal, it’s totally worth the cost.