ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz uploaded by marissa b.ULTA Cream Eyeshadow. Moonstone (light golden shimmer) 0.09 Oz uploaded by Kristi B.

BY ULTA

This creamy Ulta Cream Eyeshadow combines a unique blend of ingredients to create a crease-proof, fast-drying, richly textured formula that glides over lids releasing intense color without that heavy feel. see more...

marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
Couldn't find actual product on here but I have to brag. This eyeshadow is the most trippiest thing I've ever felt. Its so creamy with chucky glitter and looks STUNNING! 10 out of 10 recommend. Will be posting a picture soon to show with makeup.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I was surprised but I actually really like this eye shadow. I usually don’t buy “drug store” brand items and everything I’ve tried from the Ulta line feels like a drugstore product but this cream eye shadow is nice. The only thing I don’t like about it is that after about 6 months it is all dried out and difficult to use and work with now. If they made this in a tube so it wouldn’t dry out, I would buy one in each color. But I’m not sure I will be replacing it, since it dried out so fast.
Kristi B.
This is my favorite eyeshadow formulas that I’ve tried so far! It’s so metallic and buildable pigments. It’s easy to apply with my finger and reallyyy does dry quickly which is great for less mess! It feels soo light and comfortable!
Cas F.
Loves Park
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeshadow may seem a bit scary but believe me when I say this is the stuff dreams are made of. The coverage is great, especially being a cream eyeshadow this is super pigmented and bold. The gold color really shows and the slight shimmer makes it all the more so gorgeous. Your eyes will POP. I usually put this eyeshadow on and then apply my eyeliner and mascara and the contrast of gold against black is everything I want. Amazing eyeshadow!
lea M.
281 Kyber run circle, johnstown ohio
This product is very easy to apply. It’s very creamy and does not smudge very much. The only problem is that it creases! This really isn’t a problem for me but for working people probably. So if you can reapply during the day I would recommend it but if you don’t than I wouldn’t recommend.
Luvienska F.
Utica , NY
I have the colors champagne and gold. They are a good base if you want to go in with a similar mattalic or gilttery color
Tamara M.
Des Moines
Love this! The color is shimmery. I use my finger to apply and it lasts all day and all night. Great for a party
Caitlin P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. It is pigmented and easy to blend. I like to use this as a base or on its own. The packaging is kind of hard to open at first. This is perfect for a a Smokey Eye look. I would buy more of these.

Amazon