BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
rosabel p.
Love this contour kit. I love thats its cream. I like cream better than powder in my opinion
Kolye G.
Great formula and sets on the skin well. I also own ABH cream contour kit and this is a great dupe. It blends well and has good shades for multiple skin tones.
Candis M.
I have this contour kit and it isn't the worst one I've ever tried but mine seems hard to blend out but once you've blended it out, it disappears. Also, perhaps I picked up an old one but the highlights seemed dried out almost. I don't think I would repurchase this.
Tattii P.
I have pale skin and this palette was a total bummer. Nothing came close to what my skin needed shade wise.
Felicity L.
Fargo
I love this contour kit, great pigment and easy to blend. The guide for how to contour is useful too!
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Roxan M.
I have been wanting to buy a cream contour kit,is this one any good?
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this better than other cream countours? I saw this when i was at ulta but was hesitant