BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kolye G.
Great formula and sets on the skin well. I also own ABH cream contour kit and this is a great dupe. It blends well and has good shades for multiple skin tones.
Bailey K.
I have Ber fair skin and this stuff works really well. Its at a good price range too. The lighter colors work well and the darker colors aren't too dark either
alicia f.
Cooper city
These highlighters and bronzers are SO creamy! They feel amazing on dry or oily skin. They last a lot longer than powder ones and packaging is very nice!
Anahi M.
Glendale, AZ
I'm not really one for cream contour kits but this one has to be one of my favorites. It glides on so easily and I love how it matched my cool so good
Nataly S.
Mission, TX
This contour kit is too creamy but has has good pigment.another thing is that I really like that is not that expensive but is a good quality product.
Hollie W.
Logan
I'm a beginner at contouring . So This was my very first Contour Palette ! It is very smooth and also easy to work with! I would recommend it!
MEAH M.
I really like this item. I would say using this product because it is very easy to put on and it is very cheap compared to other products.
Dixie R.
Crosby
Not impressed with this product smudged easily not long lasting would not recommend anyone to purchase but that's just my opinion.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I was so scared of cream contouring before using this product. It's so easy to use! Blends easily and its such a creamy formula!
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
This is a nice contour pallette it comes with enough diffrent tones so that with any skin tone you can make it work for you!
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?