BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
I don't like this pallet at all. The contour colors are way too orangey and they don't blend well. I bought it and have only used it maybe 3 times. I tried to give it a chance but it just isn't for me.
Veronica R.
Aurora
I thought this product was okay. Wasn't very easy for me to blend in to my skin so that would be a con for me but maybe for others it's easier to blend this in. I bought it on ultas website because I was looking on what products I should try out and buy .
Jennifer R.
Amazing contour kit. I love how creamy the colors are! This kit makes contouring your safe fast and simple. The colors blend extremely well. It gives you a yellow and pink highlight. You also get four different shades of contour.
Candice P.
I thought the colors were going to be too dark but they are perfect, I just wish it wasn't so oily feeling when I put it on. I like the product but it feels heavy and oily on my skin.
Erin B.
Naperville, IL
Good contour kit for beginners! For someone more experienced with makeup and plans to wear it everyday I do not recommend this. These powders are hard to blend and are very chalky
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
These colors match so well with my fair skin time. I'm hesitant still on the creme because it leaves my face shiny, but otherwise works well with my sensitive skin and is very affordable!
Lena S.
Jeffersonville, OH
This palette meets my needs if I need something to really be dramatic without a lot of blending and building. It's defenitly not an everyday wear thing for me. I like the colors and think they match what I'm looking for in a contour.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Best kit for beginners. It gives you all the shades you'll need and they offer them based on skin tones too. Gives you different color options for a more subtle or dramatic look. Comes with a picture to show you instructions on how to apply. Very pigmented and easy to use!
Kami C.
Richland, WA
This product is very light wieght on my face its easy to blend and and realy pigmanted. I love this product because its not very oily and it doesnt just sitt on your face.
Brittany K.
Rio Rancho
Really good for beginners. Love that it blends so nicely with my foundation. Packaging could be better but for a pretty inexpensive contour kit, it does it's job.
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?