BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
carmen m.
Chester, PA
I got this love it great contour I give this 5 START love countering,big big like hope y'all try this I really recommend this..I have a channel on my youtube I'm doing a give away of this contour kit...
Bianca C.
Canoga park, CA
I live this kit because it actually has the steps or directions on how to apply contour and where or how and the shade color you should use for beginners or people who struggle or still dont understand the application and usage of contour and it works amazingly and if you apply it correctly it looks amazing
Claudia E.
I prefer the ABH one although it is more expensive but this is great for beginners and/or someone wanting to spend less on a cream countour. This is great and natural for those who want a natural effect.
Veronica R.
Aurora
I thought this product was okay. Wasn't very easy for me to blend in to my skin so that would be a con for me but maybe for others it's easier to blend this in. I bought it on ultas website because I was looking on what products I should try out and buy .
Jennifer R.
Amazing contour kit. I love how creamy the colors are! This kit makes contouring your safe fast and simple. The colors blend extremely well. It gives you a yellow and pink highlight. You also get four different shades of contour.
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
These colors match so well with my fair skin time. I'm hesitant still on the creme because it leaves my face shiny, but otherwise works well with my sensitive skin and is very affordable!
Bailey K.
I have Ber fair skin and this stuff works really well. Its at a good price range too. The lighter colors work well and the darker colors aren't too dark either
alicia f.
Cooper city
These highlighters and bronzers are SO creamy! They feel amazing on dry or oily skin. They last a lot longer than powder ones and packaging is very nice!
Anahi M.
Glendale, AZ
I'm not really one for cream contour kits but this one has to be one of my favorites. It glides on so easily and I love how it matched my cool so good
MEAH M.
I really like this item. I would say using this product because it is very easy to put on and it is very cheap compared to other products.
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?