BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Serenity P.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm new to contouring and I purchased this kit to start because it contained a step by step guide on how to contour. I tried it out once, and it was okay, I guess. The pigmentation is amazing, blending is kinda rough and the final look is alright. I will dabble more into it but once I get contouring down, I will purchase a more longer lasting kit. 10/10, would recommend to a beginner.
Claudia E.
I prefer the ABH one although it is more expensive but this is great for beginners and/or someone wanting to spend less on a cream countour. This is great and natural for those who want a natural effect.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
I don't like this pallet at all. The contour colors are way too orangey and they don't blend well. I bought it and have only used it maybe 3 times. I tried to give it a chance but it just isn't for me.
Veronica R.
Aurora
I thought this product was okay. Wasn't very easy for me to blend in to my skin so that would be a con for me but maybe for others it's easier to blend this in. I bought it on ultas website because I was looking on what products I should try out and buy .
juliana f.
great great great!!!!!! i bought this not thinking it was the cream one and when i opened it i thought i wasn't going to like this product but it ended up working great! i like this better than the powered. it's only $18! i would recommend!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
So this is my first cream contour palette. I'm still learning how to contour so I didn't want to go out and purchase a super expensive cream contour palette and just " waist" all of the product, so I grabbed this one from Ulta beauty brand.
It does Blend out pretty easy, and it does have some pigment, obviously it's nothing like the ABH cream contour kit, but I think this is great for beginners like me.
This Ulta Beauty Brand Contour Kit has 4 different dark contour colors, a yellow highlight, and a pink highlight. It is nice and creamy like it should be, it's not overly pigmented. So far I like this contour kit. I do recommend for beginners, and pros as well.
I will leave swatches of each color in my picture.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
I love this kit. It’s buildable and gives good options for highlighters and contours. I can’t really tell the difference between some of the contour shades when they’re actually applied, but that may be exclusive to my skin tone.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
I like this quite a bit. But also this is the only creme contour I have used. So I have no other creme contour to compare it to. I am satisfied with this one, so I didn't look any further.
Candice P.
I thought the colors were going to be too dark but they are perfect, I just wish it wasn't so oily feeling when I put it on. I like the product but it feels heavy and oily on my skin.
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
These colors match so well with my fair skin time. I'm hesitant still on the creme because it leaves my face shiny, but otherwise works well with my sensitive skin and is very affordable!
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?

back