BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
The Contour Shades in this are great. The Highlight shades are a little lackluster. They are very subtle, but I like that they have something for warm and cool toned skin. I also like that this palette caters to both Fair and deep complected skin tones. Pretty much everyone can use this palette! The price is reasonable for what you get, especially if you are a makeup artist who uses this for many different clients like I do. I knock a star off just because the highlights are not nearly as vibrant as the Contour shades.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
I am new to contouring and I picked this kit for its great value as well as wide range of color. There is a great little guide that fits into the back pocket of the palette which gives advice on areas to highlight and contour. After practicing, I conclude that this kit may be a little dark for my skin tone, which is medium-light. However, it may just be because I am not accustomed to the contoured look yet. I would recommend this product to contouring newbies and anyone who's looking for a great product for a can't beat it price!
I_AM_PEPPER ..
This is a very easy to use not too pigmented not too early not too creamy palette to break the bones in your face to create that look that you want definitely able to use it on all skin tones maybe a little bit light for those lighter tones and little bit more for those darker tones
carmen m.
Chester, PA
I got this love it great contour I give this 5 START love countering,big big like hope y'all try this I really recommend this..I have a channel on my youtube I'm doing a give away of this contour kit...
Shannon S.
Lynnwood, Wa
I have olive/yellow skin and this contour kit is the perfect shades for me. It's easy to blend out and the formula is overall good. It's affordable and I would compare it to the pricier contour kits. I would buy this again. It's build-able product and doesn't make your face feel Cakey
Jourdan P.
It's pretty good for an affordable powder contour. The colors have the right undertones and there's variation in the shades once applied. It goes on smoothly and stays put. Sometimes I have to pack it on because the shades are more sheer than I like. Also, it needs a shade a bit darker for medium brown black skin tones.
Bianca C.
Canoga Park, CA
I live this kit because it actually has the steps or directions on how to apply contour and where or how and the shade color you should use for beginners or people who struggle or still dont understand the application and usage of contour and it works amazingly and if you apply it correctly it looks amazing
Candis M.
I have this contour kit and it isn't the worst one I've ever tried but mine seems hard to blend out but once you've blended it out, it disappears. Also, perhaps I picked up an old one but the highlights seemed dried out almost. I don't think I would repurchase this.
Serenity P.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm new to contouring and I purchased this kit to start because it contained a step by step guide on how to contour. I tried it out once, and it was okay, I guess. The pigmentation is amazing, blending is kinda rough and the final look is alright. I will dabble more into it but once I get contouring down, I will purchase a more longer lasting kit. 10/10, would recommend to a beginner.
Claudia E.
I prefer the ABH one although it is more expensive but this is great for beginners and/or someone wanting to spend less on a cream countour. This is great and natural for those who want a natural effect.
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?