BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
morgan l.
oak ridge , NJ
This is my favorite contour kit i have purchased. It has the perfect amount of colors that work on a bunch of different skin tones. For someone relatively new at contouring, it is easy to use and very bendable. The price point is also great! I would highly recommend it.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
I don't like this pallet at all. The contour colors are way too orangey and they don't blend well. I bought it and have only used it maybe 3 times. I tried to give it a chance but it just isn't for me.
juliana f.
great great great!!!!!! i bought this not thinking it was the cream one and when i opened it i thought i wasn't going to like this product but it ended up working great! i like this better than the powered. it's only $18! i would recommend!
Ashley B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this kit. It’s buildable and gives good options for highlighters and contours. I can’t really tell the difference between some of the contour shades when they’re actually applied, but that may be exclusive to my skin tone.
Savannah K.
Tomahawk
Amazing for contouring a darker look for Halloween. I have used multiple pallets and this one stays the longest. Also the highlighter is one I use daily. The pros is the amount of time it stays. The cons, NONE!!!
Candice P.
I thought the colors were going to be too dark but they are perfect, I just wish it wasn't so oily feeling when I put it on. I like the product but it feels heavy and oily on my skin.
Erin B.
Naperville, IL
Good contour kit for beginners! For someone more experienced with makeup and plans to wear it everyday I do not recommend this. These powders are hard to blend and are very chalky
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
So this is my first cream contour palette. I'm still learning how to contour so I didn't want to go out and purchase a super expensive cream contour palette and just " waist" all of the product, so I grabbed this one from Ulta beauty brand.
It does Blend out pretty easy, and it does have some pigment, obviously it's nothing like the ABH cream contour kit, but I think this is great for beginners like me.
This Ulta Beauty Brand Contour Kit has 4 different dark contour colors, a yellow highlight, and a pink highlight. It is nice and creamy like it should be, it's not overly pigmented. So far I like this contour kit. I do recommend for beginners, and pros as well.
I will leave swatches of each color in my picture.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
I love this cream contour kit! Very easy to blend and the packaging is so professional ! It is very easy to use and I have medium skin and it's very dry so cream kits help a lot and it was only $20!! Very affordable and I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking a for cream contour kit that is not too expensive !
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
I am new to contouring and I picked this kit for its great value as well as wide range of color. There is a great little guide that fits into the back pocket of the palette which gives advice on areas to highlight and contour. After practicing, I conclude that this kit may be a little dark for my skin tone, which is medium-light. However, it may just be because I am not accustomed to the contoured look yet. I would recommend this product to contouring newbies and anyone who's looking for a great product for a can't beat it price!
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?