BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Serenity P.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm new to contouring and I purchased this kit to start because it contained a step by step guide on how to contour. I tried it out once, and it was okay, I guess. The pigmentation is amazing, blending is kinda rough and the final look is alright. I will dabble more into it but once I get contouring down, I will purchase a more longer lasting kit. 10/10, would recommend to a beginner.
Shannon S.
Lynnwood, Wa
I have olive/yellow skin and this contour kit is the perfect shades for me. It's easy to blend out and the formula is overall good. It's affordable and I would compare it to the pricier contour kits. I would buy this again. It's build-able product and doesn't make your face feel Cakey
Lena S.
Jeffersonville, OH
This palette meets my needs if I need something to really be dramatic without a lot of blending and building. It's defenitly not an everyday wear thing for me. I like the colors and think they match what I'm looking for in a contour.
Kami C.
Richland, WA
This product is very light wieght on my face its easy to blend and and realy pigmanted. I love this product because its not very oily and it doesnt just sitt on your face.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
This is a nice contour pallette it comes with enough diffrent tones so that with any skin tone you can make it work for you!
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
The Contour Shades in this are great. The Highlight shades are a little lackluster. They are very subtle, but I like that they have something for warm and cool toned skin. I also like that this palette caters to both Fair and deep complected skin tones. Pretty much everyone can use this palette! The price is reasonable for what you get, especially if you are a makeup artist who uses this for many different clients like I do. I knock a star off just because the highlights are not nearly as vibrant as the Contour shades.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
I_AM_PEPPER ..
This is a very easy to use not too pigmented not too early not too creamy palette to break the bones in your face to create that look that you want definitely able to use it on all skin tones maybe a little bit light for those lighter tones and little bit more for those darker tones
Jourdan P.
It's pretty good for an affordable powder contour. The colors have the right undertones and there's variation in the shades once applied. It goes on smoothly and stays put. Sometimes I have to pack it on because the shades are more sheer than I like. Also, it needs a shade a bit darker for medium brown black skin tones.
morgan l.
oak ridge , NJ
This is my favorite contour kit i have purchased. It has the perfect amount of colors that work on a bunch of different skin tones. For someone relatively new at contouring, it is easy to use and very bendable. The price point is also great! I would highly recommend it.
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Roxan M.
I have been wanting to buy a cream contour kit,is this one any good?
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this better than other cream countours? I saw this when i was at ulta but was hesitant