BY ULTA

Cream Contour Kit - Take contouring to the next level, with this Ulta Cream Contour Kit, dramatically sculpting and defining your features. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to add dimension, enhance your features and get an all over natural and healthy glow. Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and fragrance free.Did you know:Contouring with cream formulas provide more drama and intensityCream contouring looks natural in person and in photosHighlight and contouring the cheekbones helps slim the face and make cheeks appear liftedContouring along the hairline provides the appearance of a smaller foreheadContouring the nose gives the appearance of a straighter and more defined shapeHighlighting the center of the forehead and chin creates the illusion of symmetryCosmetic brushes and sponges can be used interchangeably for cream contouringBlending is key!Shades include:Pink Highlight (cool, light pink, shimmer finish)Yellow Highlight (warm, pale yellow, matte finish)Medium Contour (cool taupey brown, matte finish)Medium Contour #2 (medium brown with warm yellow undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour (deep brown with cool undertones, matte finish)Deep Contour #2 (deep chocolate brown with warm undertones, matte finish) - Cream Contour Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alexandra D.
This product does not get enough credit! It’s so affordable and the formula is tanned, not ORANGE. I apply it with a concealer brush to contour my face. I don’t use the lighter colours but just for the darker contour colours it deserves 5 stars. You get a lot of product with this large pan. The formula is very creamy and blends out nicely with a sponge.
ashlee p.
This cream contour kit is the best $18 I have ever spent. Well it doesn’t last as long is I would like, it does not look oily on my skin like other cream contours I have purchased. Next time I pick one up I will be purchasing the powdered version as well.
Shandi L.
San Marcos, TX
This palette is very affordable for the amount of shades. The shades blend very easily whether you use a beauty blender or brush. I don’t usually use the top two shades because the colors aren’t for me, but the darker ones are great!!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Streaky terrible and hard to blend. I was not pleased with this product. It’s really waxy. It’s just not favorable. I don’t recommend this product. I got mine at Ulta and the price is too high for something so poor.
Daniel K.
Wilmington
This is my go-to contour palette, besides my Kat Von D palette. If I never need a great creamy contour look, this is the palette I go to. It doesn't break the bank and the results are definitely to die for. The shades are really pigmented, the highlights shades do tend to crease on me, but the contour shades are absolutely wonderful. I will definitely be buying this again.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
I like this quite a bit. But also this is the only creme contour I have used. So I have no other creme contour to compare it to. I am satisfied with this one, so I didn't look any further.
morgan l.
OAK RIDGE, NJ
This is my favorite contour kit i have purchased. It has the perfect amount of colors that work on a bunch of different skin tones. For someone relatively new at contouring, it is easy to use and very bendable. The price point is also great! I would highly recommend it.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
My only cream contour palette I’ve tried. It lasts all day. The products blend very well. The only con is the highlight color is so shimmery. I really don’t like shimmer for my cream highlight because I top it off with my own shimmer. But the contour colors are perfect.
juliana f.
great great great!!!!!! i bought this not thinking it was the cream one and when i opened it i thought i wasn't going to like this product but it ended up working great! i like this better than the powered. it's only $18! i would recommend!
Savannah K.
Tomahawk, WI
Amazing for contouring a darker look for Halloween. I have used multiple pallets and this one stays the longest. Also the highlighter is one I use daily. The pros is the amount of time it stays. The cons, NONE!!!
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Let's say I really want this product but I don't end up getting it. Would you consider it good for me to go out and buy it or should I just forget it? Because o have been debating on getting this or not.
Hope B.
Warren
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, is this better or worse then it? Pros and cons comparing the two?
Sandra V.
Which one is better the Cream contour kit or the powder contour Kit?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
ULTA Cream Contour Kit what you guys think about this??
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I usually use Cover fx contour kit, but the Sephora near me is out of stock. Would this one be ok to get me through for the next week until I get my Sephora order delivered? Does it blend well enough on fair skin?