ULTA Correcting Concealer uploaded by kelly c.ULTA Correcting Concealer uploaded by kelly c.

BY ULTA

Correcting Concealer - Ulta Correcting Concealer is a cream to powder formula that helps conceal dark circles, blemishes, and other skin imperfections. It also minimizes the appearance of dark spots, discoloration, and shadows. Available in a full range of shades from light to deep to fit all skin tones.Formulated with skin conditioning vitamin E, jojoba oil, and macadamia nut oil. Suitable for all skin types. Mineral oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Paraben free. Vegan. (0.5 fl. oz.) - Correcting Concealer see more...

ULTA Correcting Concealer
  • "i love buying the ulta brand make up. i think it works just as good as the more expensive brands the7 carry. this concealer works well to cover up dark circles under the eyes and it blends well. yes i recommend to others " in 3 reviews
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I have trouble finding concealer and correcting my skin tone because I have the olive with yellow undertones. The more than I get I tend to turn red too. These always blend out and cover my dark eyes, redness, and even out my skin tone for a flawless finish!
kelly c.
I got this concealer because I saw some good reviews on the ultra website, but this is the worst conceal for dry skin. When I first got the product and swatch it, it was so dry I had to dig my finger in to get a tiny little product out. I thought it was the hot weather that ruined the product, but after they send me another to replace I found that it does the same thing. It is really dry, and when you put it on your skin it shows all your fine lines. It is not creamy at all and I would not recommend this product what so ever....
Sandy K.
Forest Hill, MD
I purchased Light Warm for my occasional need to cover some under eye shadows.  Smooth, creamy, easy to blend under my not-so-firm-anymore 50 year old under eye area.   A little goes a long way with this creamy, buildable, blend-able product.  I use a brush.  It's also good as a highlighter for cheekbones, nose, etc.  Nice price for a great product.
Jesus M.
I usually put this on under my eyes when I have early call ins for interviews. Sometimes I don't get a makeup artist so I have to rely on this product. It works wonder and look good on film. I don't know about makeup but this does cover my under eyes.
Amanda K.
Review for: Light Warm more...
This item was in clearance for 2$. First I didn't even know ulta had sale/clearance bins so I was excited. I got it because I needed a tanner concealer quickly while my concealer came from online. Anyway, I love it, it is a little bit hard for dry skin, but I really like it!
April R.
Greenville, KY
Again with ultra brand products, I'm not very impressed. But you get what you pay for. I used a lip brush to apply and rubbed in with a beauty blender. You use what you have lol. It does cover my dark circles somewhat but not as well as I'd hoped for. It's a bit cakey.
Isabella D.
Doesn't really color correctly uand but I think I have a lot more fun with my dad than my friend and he doesn't really like the way I have that one is the best I have one I can tell I am not going on the one thing that is not very good for me a little bit more than
Ale W.
DUDE!!!!!!! .. THIS IS AMAZING!!! it takes away my dark circles... I love this... you can use it in your blemishes, dark circles, and all that good stuff.. I will highly recommend it!!!
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This concealer is awesome for the price! It's easy to blend and gives a lot of coverage. They have a few different colors and most Ulta's have testers so it makes it a lot easier to find your color! I definitely recommend checking it out.
Sabrina B.
Harrisburg, PA
I got this concealer at Ulta one day to hide a blemish on my face. Either I'm not applying correctly (which I doubt), or its not that great of a product. I would choose other products before getting this again!