ULTA Correct & Conceal Palette uploaded by Holly W.ULTA Correct & Conceal Palette uploaded by Sayra E.ULTA Correct & Conceal Palette uploaded by Sayra E.

BY ULTA

ULTA - Correct & Conceal Palette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Holly W.
Review for: Fair to Light more...
 This is the first concealer and correct kit I’ve ever bought, as well as the first time I’ve ever bought an Ulta product, and I love it! It covers the areas that need concealing and corrects the redness I have in certain areas as well. The only con is there isn’t as much of each color as I would have liked, but a little bit goes a long way.  ULTA Correct & Conceal Palette
Sayra E.
Leesville, LA
This correcti g palette is fantastic. It has everything to cover redness, highlight, and contour. Also comes with an application brush but I just like to use my finger to apply the product. I use this product almost daily.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Initial impressions as I just bought this yesterday and am using for the first time today.  I feel like the pots are too small.  I mainly purchased for the green pot to combat redness.  I used the product this morning and it worked well but I don't feel it will last long enough to warrant the 15 dollar price tag.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like the Ulta brand Color correction face palette! The formula is very creamy and blends nicely! The green is very bright and thick and really does cover your skins redness and blemishes! Their are a total of five shades. One is green to balance out the redness on your skin and the other four are Different shades of nudes that have different undertones! It is the perfect color corrector palette for most skin tones! I highly recommend it!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
These are a good concept, but they're greasy feeling, sit on top of the skin, and accentuate pores and fine lines. I simply couldn't get these to work for me. They slid around and clung to dry patches. The price is low, but I will never recommend this unless it's reformulated. I guess it would be good for learning the basics of color correction, but I wouldn't wear it out of the house.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
very good concealer palette i really like it and think it is very pigmented i also like the packaging on it. i would repurchase and recommend to someone looking for a good concealer palette. i think it is worth the price and think ulta did really good with this
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
i love this concealer palette, is a great variety to cover stubborn blemishes or red spots.  i think its a great value and good quality. i bought mine in store at my local ulta, and i will be a repeat buyer of this palette. best part is if you try it and dont like it ulta will do a full refund
Katelyn V.
This is an alright palette, for the price it's not bad. It does what it's supposed to do, however it's a bit drying. I put some of my face oil in the product to make it easier to blend.
Alicia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was my first color correcting palette & I will say I was very happy with it. The colors were very creamy & blended easily & it gave a good directions on the back. It was a little pricey for a store brand however.
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
This color correcting palette has good coverage for a great price. It is good quality compared to other brands. It has decent packaging. I bought this at ulta. I would recommend to others.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I just bought this pallet any opinion?