BY ULTA

ULTA's face contouring kit simplifies the art of enhancing and defining your features. Follow our simple step-by-step guide to highlight your cheekbones, slim your face and get an allover natural and healthy glow.

• I'm looking for a contour kit. Anyone know if this is go...2 Answers
  • Who has tried this?? ULTA Contour Kit3 Answers
  • I suck at contour I want to know will this product instru...2 Answers
ULTA Contour Kit

Start your review of ULTA Contour Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i’ve tried cream and powder and the cream is much better. the coverage is full. blends well" in 92 reviews
  • "use this religiously. perfect tones and stays on all day. i prefer this over cream contour. still gives great coverage and is long lasting." in 64 reviews
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is SO hard to blend out and the colors are not contouring shades. All of them are warm tones and the two highlights are unusable. They are too bright to be setting powder, but way to dull to be even close to highlighter. I would not recommend this. I will be returnjng mine.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I love this contour kit. It has different shades of colors, so this whole entire pallet works well for summer months and then you can use the lighter shades for winter months. It blends super easy and you can create a subtle or a all out glam look with this. It's super pigmented and a little goes a long long way. I love it has a highlighter and a translucent powder as well. I think i paid about $20.00 for it at Ulta. Def recommend to anyone even newbies because it comes with a guide to get a perfect contour!
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
I would have honestly given this a one if it came to the quality of the product. I feel like it was very hard to scrape any color of these. I don’t know if it’s because I got a bad batch or mine have been open for way too long. There’s no way of securely closing this pallet as soon as it opened it’s one of those pallets where you live in the live kind of stays open when you tried to close it and it gets very annoying. I literally had to scratch some of the bronzers just to be able to get some powder off of them. The highlights are way too late for me and definitely don’t appeal to Mike
Brooke K.
Somerset
Love this contour kit. I like that it gives the different shades of brown which makes it easy to use summer to winter! (As I get white in the winter) priced great. The 2 highlighters are very beautiful! Overall a great product!
Faith D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Generally, I like this kit. I’m not very good at contouring, but the bronzer in this kit doesn’t show after stroking it with a brush just one time. It doesn’t give you a super defined look that a lot of people strive for.
Janelle G.
Pocatello, ID
I am obsessed with this product! I use it EVERYDAY. I love how buildable the powders are. It is easy to apply and I love how it has a picture of where to apply on the front. I would definitely buy again!
ashli M.
I’ve been using this for at least two years and swear by it. It has the best colors and you can make any contour combination you can think of. Lasts all day and night. Beautiful color!
N I.
New Orleans
This was the first contour kit, I'd ever used so the fact that it was amazing, was a huge plus. My only thing is, I don't use much now, because, I use cream contours, just because for me, they're easier to blend and keep centered where you want them. This is still a great contour palette though, definitely worth the money. I actually caught it on sale for buy one get one for half off, so I got two for around $14. Great buy.
Candice P.
Great color match for my skin, which is usually very tricky to match up to . Great pigments, don't need to use a lot of the product t to get the perfect results. I will buy this again and again. So affordable without losing the quality!!!
Julie L.
I like the way this product goes on. It is powder so it's not super difficult. The only problem is that out of four contour shades, I'm so light skinned and fair, that I can only use two without looking like I have dirt on my face. Not super expensive but probably will not purchase again. Also, the highlighter is a little lackluster for my taste. This may be good for a beginner.
Melissa V.
Mcallen , Texas
Never tried contouring. Is it easy ?
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
I'm barely starting out in make up and I was curious if anyone has given this a try, I figured a kit would probably be best for starters! What do you guys think for someone not really experienced with makeup would this be good for starters or should I try something else?
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I purchased this at Ulta hoping I would look like Those you tube models but nothing. It did it did nothing for me. I even tried the Clinique sticks , but with the Ulta contour kit, do I mix it with water? I see in the videos , it looks liquidy when they apply it to their face and blend , blend , blend.