ULTA Contour Bronzer Brush

by ULTA

Contour Bronzer Brush - The Ulta Contour Bronzer Brush is ideal for sweeping on a glow of color. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Contour Bronzer Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Contour Bronzer Brush!
Product Highlights
“...doesn't shed either. I would recommend getting this one if you want a contour brush ” in 15 reviews
“Great brush! Use daily for highlight and blush. Have used this for years without any shedding. Holds up after washing. Does not hold on to excess product. Easy to use. ” in 5 reviews
Hercules, CA
I use this brush everyday & I love it! The contour brush creates the perfect angles for applying bronzer or blush. I love that Ulta has affordable brushes that hold up over time.
Hixson , TN
I use this contour brush everyday! I love how it distributes my bronzer on my face. The brush feels so amazing and I haven't had any problems with it. I was hesitant to buy a brush for $16 bc I'm cheap when it comes to brushes but it was worth it
Oily
I use all of the Ulta brand brushes. They come at a great price and often run sales if you buy more than one at a time. They give a great coverage and I think compare to any of the other brands of brushes. I love the products!
Dry, Sensitive
Had packed too fast for a photo shoot. And realize that I did not have my bronzing brush. Was not far from an Ulta store and picked one up before my shoot. This is my first time purchasing an Ulta Brush. But it performed as well as my high and brushes! When done! I wash the brush. And it held up the test of the wash too! Great brand! Awesome price as well!
Combination, Sensitive, Mature
Gastonia, NC
I love this contour brush. The shape of the handle gives just the amount of control you need. The brush is super soft and easy to apply with. Great blending for an awesome price. I would definitely recommend. The other brushes from the Ulta line are good as well!
Roseville, CA
From all of my years of going to Ulta, I've tried out many of their name brand products, and I do like a lot of their makeup as well, but I feel that their brushes are actually very good quality and that they are a great price. Can't beat that! Love it!
Burlington, NJ
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I got it as part of the Don't Worry, Beach Happy summer kit! It picks up bronzer so easily with literally no fallout and blends it so beautifully on my skin. It doesn't put it on too heavy at all. It is soft and feels great on your skin. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Peru
Harsh on skin, didnt blend much. I have super sensitive skin and this just does work for me. Ive used this brush at least 3 times. And each time there wasnt any blending. My skin is always red and with any other brush i could cover that up. Disappointed.  ULTA Blush Brush
Sensitive
Eagan, MN
I’ve used this since I received this as a gift. It has lasted me a very long time even through the washing and different makeups I’ve gone through. It still has its softness and I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long lasting brush.
Oily, Sensitive
Newark , DE
Decent brush nice texture but if your not use to contouring with this type of brush it's a little hard to use! But once you get use to it and how to use it it's good! Has a good angle to it , I believe when I got this it retailed for around 20