ULTA Concealer Brush

by ULTA

Concealer Brush - The ULTA Concealer Brush is made of synthetic bristles for optimal use with cr?me products. Use ULTA Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Concealer Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Concealer Brush!
Cypress
I use this brush to apply my concealer in my under eye area.  The brush is inexpensive (always on sale) and so far I haven't experiences any shedding although I wash my brushes at lease every other day.   The bristles are perfect for the eye area - not too hard and not too soft.   I would recommend this product.
Oily
Herndon, VA
This brush gets the job done but I have definitely used nicer brushes. The bristles feel a little stiff to me, they do not apply concealer as nicely as I wish they did. The price is okay. I might purchase again in a pinch.
Cape Coral, FL
This brush is great for my ulta concealer that I have been using for years. The brush blends my concealer well and it never looks cakey it always looks smooth and this brush is perfect to get under my eyes as well.
This concealer brush is pretty good, i wouldn't say its my absolute favorite but i like it. Its very soft, but still very dense. I like that the brush hairs stay together rather then doing their own thing. I do have a Chanel concealer brush and i would say its somewhat comparable. They look very similar, they are both good brushes but if it came down to that or my chanel, i wouldn't switch, The ulta brush is amazing for its price point thats for sure, and it really gets the job done which is perfect, so overall it is a good brush to check out!
Combination
Dubois, PA
Not bad for the price but definitely not the best. I feel like it leaves streaks on my face and soaks in the product. I use it to contour sometimes and it's a little tough because it doesn't smooth out my make up, i feel like it makes it more streaky. It's a good brush, just not for what it's made to do.
Combination
Montgomery, AL
I am VERY impressed with Ulta's makeup brushes.  This particular brush is fantastic.  The bristle quality is very high and it doesn't shed at all even with daily washes.  I use it every day to apply concealer under my eyes and to any blemishes needing concealing.  The price was VERY reasonable.  Pick this up when you are at Ulta!
Oily, Sensitive
Ypsilanti
This was my most favorite concealer brush I owned. It did a good job at applying concealer under my eyes and for cleaning up my eyebrows. I noticed after a while that the part that holds the Bristles in place cane loose and was making the brush longer due the bristles getting loosened and coming out.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this brush. It has a sleek look and the brush is super soft. It's reasonably priced. The brush keeps its shape after washing. I have super sensitive skin and I get no reaction to the brush. If you're looking for a concealer brush this is it.
Sensitive
Ulta brushes are by no means cheap but they always have great sales and coupons! I got this with one of those and I’m so glad I did! I was using another concealer brush from a prestigious brand and it didn’t even compare to this one from Ulta! The brush is so soft!
Oily, Combination
I have loved using this brush! I’m not usually one to buy expensive make up brushes so this was a good in between brush of not being too cheap and not being too expensive. It gets the job done well and is easy to clean and doesn’t fall apart when you clean it.