ULTA Complete Eye Palette

by ULTA

Complete Eye Palette - See How to Get the Look.Transform your look with these customized eye shadow palettes. These 5 in 1 eye shadows let you line, highlight and illuminate your eyes while creating endless looks for day and night. Coordinated shades in each eye shadow quad takes the guesswork out of finding shades that go well together. Brush not included. - Complete Eye Palette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Complete Eye Palette!
Product Highlights
“...colors to make several different eye looks. The shadows are so soft and pigmented, they last for hours. I would definitely repurchase this in other colors if avaiilable.” in reviews
These palates are super convenient and easy to use. These were my beginner palates when I was learning how to do eyes. The price is comparable to how lasting and pigmented they are. Not the greatest, but not the worst. Again, great for beginners.
Temple, TX
I received one of these Palettes for my Birthday last year from Ulta and I fell in love with it. It has all of the colors to make several different eye looks. The shadows are so soft and pigmented, they last for hours. I would definitely repurchase this in other colors if avaiilable.
Palatine, IL
I have this palate but in green purple lighter green and dark purple and shimmer it's a great palate not that pigmenty not the best product out there I saw different ones that I liked but this one just doesn't really work I would not buy again
Mattawan, MI
I like this eyeshadow for a everyday look. I have used this product for a while. I use it everyday. I think the eyeshadow is pretty good and not to pricey. It was about $10. I think if your looking for a natural everyday eyeshadow then this is it. But if you want a dramatic eye then you are gonna want to get something with better quality.
Eau claire , WI
I hate the layout of this palette. All the colors are intertwined and it just doesn't look right. The colors aren't blendable nor highly pigmented either. I would definitely pass on this "palette"; it's garbage
I really enjoy these palettes! I got mine as a free birthday gift. The colors are gorgeous, but, while they are pigmented, they have a lot of fallout. They are fairly blendable though, and overall I'd recommend
I have the classical colors and they're perfect for a neutral everyday look. Shadows could be more pigmented and the closure on the package broke which makes it hard to travel with but you can't beat pretty shadows for a good price.
West Liberty, KY
ULTA Complete Eye Palette uploaded by Brittney L.
Love the set but not any different or special than elf products I use. Too pricey for the consistency. The middle color doesn'tshowup much and theshimmer isn't crazy. But overall I like it.
Trenton, NJ
Not terrible but not the best either. The colors are pretty buttery but there is only good pigmentation in 3 of the 5 colors I received. They don't blend that well either.
Lilburn, GA
Really loved the price point, but was disappointed in the color. Not highly pigmented. Barely showed up when I applied it. Tried to apply more and blend, but it just ended up looking messy.

Looking for your answer?