BY ULTA

Benefits: Preps skin for smooth and flawless concealer coverage Promotes healing process, strengthens and protects the skin's barrier function and reduces skin's water loss Medium coverage with a natural finish see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
So I actually got this in green but that wasn’t an option, I use this color correcting stick whenever I’m using a liquid foundation! It blends out super easy and hides my redness for the most part! It’s not perfect but I love the stick and how easy it is to use!
Michaela P.
Aliceville
great yellow color corrector. awesome for correcting those unwanted purple tones. I have dark under eyes and this concealer brightens everything up. blends out very nice and covered all unwanted purple tones.
Dana P.
I actually have the color correcting liquid for under eyes and it works pretty well as long as I use a good concealer like my shape tape over top.
Emma L.
chesapeake
I love this stick and it works really well to correct my weird colors that go with my other concealer and foundation
carmen p.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Loved this product!! It’s works great. The price is reasonable. Would recommend it to others