ULTA Color Correcting Face Stick in Yellow

by ULTA

Benefits: Preps skin for smooth and flawless concealer coverage Promotes healing process, strengthens and protects the skin's barrier function and reduces skin's water loss Medium coverage with a natural finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Color Correcting Face Stick in Yellow!
7 months agoCarpentersvle, IL
ULTA Color Correcting Face Stick in Yellow uploaded by mak M.
I bought this product because I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, thank you school! This concealer does an amazing job with making me look wide awake, it glides on the skin smoothly and looks amazing with a concealer over top, I recommend the tarte shape tape concealer!
a year agoSan Antonio, TX
i really like ulta’s color correcting sticks!!! you don’t need a lot of product, just a few swipes and you’re good. i wish it was a little more creamy but it’s cheap and very useful. ulta usually has great deals so keep an eye out for them!
a year agoraleigh, NC
I also bought this product in green for covering unwanted red spots all over. It layers great, and once you put some foundation over your spots, it's like they never happened. I'm sure there are better products similar to this, but for the money I'd say this one is totally worth it.
a year agoOlympia, WA
So I actually got this in green but that wasn’t an option, I use this color correcting stick whenever I’m using a liquid foundation! It blends out super easy and hides my redness for the most part! It’s not perfect but I love the stick and how easy it is to use!
a year agoAliceville
great yellow color corrector. awesome for correcting those unwanted purple tones. I have dark under eyes and this concealer brightens everything up. blends out very nice and covered all unwanted purple tones.
2 months agoLutz , FL
One time I had a large bruise in this yellow corrector really help to cover it up and was affordable because you only color corrector for bruises every so often
a year agoSacramento, CA
I have the green corrected and it's great. I learned to blend the green on my hand with my regular concealer before applying to any red areas. It works great!
a year ago
It's like a Magic Sponge for makeup! It conplete covers blemishes, like an eraser. As long as you know to apply makeup, you won't look like a reverse racoon.
4 months agoPensacola , FL
This is a very cool stick. Easy to apply and use and works great. Ulta is an affordable brand so good there. Cool product to have in the inventory.
2 years ago
I actually have the color correcting liquid for under eyes and it works pretty well as long as I use a good concealer like my shape tape over top.