BY ULTA

Cocount Cream Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter - Ulta Cocount Cream Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter is a rich, intensive cream that treats dry, problem skin.Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil hydrates and conditionsVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - Cocount Cream Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
While not quite on the level of a Tree Hut product, for a store brand, this body butter is great. The fragrance isn't overpowering and fades quickly (this is important to me) and the product absorbs quickly without being greasy or leaving a sticky residue. This is a great thing to grab when Ulta is having BoGo sales on their branded products.
Briana W.
Shelby , AL
If you know me you would know I love anything coconut scented or infused especially blush and other makeup products. This is a great value at a reasonable price. My skin is rich supple and nourished all day long with this moisturizer I'd definitely recommend this to my friends
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I always keep a hand cream in my purse, my nightstand, and even in my desk desk at work. I really like this one. It is inexpensive and frequently goes on sale for buy 2 get 1. Also, the smell is great. I will buy these over and over.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This lotion smells so delicious. It is a little bit greasy for my skin but it's not overly greasy that it's off-putting. The greasy feeling goes away fast once the lotion is absorbed. The price was pretty affordable too.
Elizabeth P.
This product has a great smell and very moisturizing. The bottle is smaller than I expected for the price. It was a little pricey and comparable to cheaper lotions. I bought this at an Ulta Beauty store. I would buy this product again if it was on sale.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
Body butter!!! This stuff is great. It has a wonderful coconut scent and is a great moisturizer. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It just leaves soft skin that smells great. Would recommend to everyone!
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
I love everything that smells like coconut. And nothing better than a moisturizer that smells like coconut, the two things that I like the most. Also, a fair price.
esmeralda g.
Lasts all day the smell stays on for long periods of time. Works great when it comes to dry skin helps me a lot with when I shower and need moisture in my skin
Pepo Julia L.
omg...its too much cheep .Im usin first and last time...after couple second I have big reaction vith burnig reednes my skin look and feel like a helllllšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm not a fan of coconut so unfortunately this product was not for me. Aside from the smell, the product was sticky and did not absorb well.