6 colors available

BY ULTA

Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter - This fast absorbing, ultra-moisture body lotion will leave skin feeling smooth, nourished and glowing with each use.Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter Fragrances Include:Coconut Cream: a luscious blend of sparkling starfruit, creamy pralines and fresh coconut.Fresh Water Mist: a crisp blend of fresh mountain air, cucumber and watery melon.Lavender Woods: a calming blend of fresh-picked lavender, vanilla and white woods.Mandarin Mint: an energizing combination of Mandarin oranges, fresh mint and white musk.Passionberry Vanilla: a sensual blend of passionfruit, pink berries and vanilla orchids.Simply Clean: a refreshingly sheer blend of bergamot, water florals and light musk.Vanilla Sugar: a comforting and addictive blend of vanilla, brown sugar and coconut milk.Benefits:Product free of Parabens, Gluten, DEA and Phthalates.Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil deeply moistures skin.Use as dry skin spot treatment on rough patches, such as elbows and knees.Non-greasy daily moisturizer.Product not tested on animals.(6.0 oz) - Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter see more...

ULTA Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter
  • "very good loving it, its very easy to use apply it on every day !" in 1 review
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
The scent is beyond amazing! It is very creamy and also cheap! It makes your skin so soft and I could use it all day. I love putting it on before i go anywhere so make sure the scent is with me.
Kellen A.
Kellen A.
This stuff absorbs very well into my skin. It has a strong smell, but I like it- i would just warn you to not put it on before going on public transportation because you might overwhelm some people with sensitive noses. You get a lot a product and it is incredibly affordable. All in all, I would purchase this again.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the job. Smells amazing and is not greasy when applied to the skin. Ulta you can usually always count on for great products when in terms of skin. The smell is very powerful but I've never had an issue with it so far! Would recommend. Fair price.
Catie G.
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Soft, creamy, and refreshing are all words I would use to describe this product. I found the scent a little much but I loved the way of felt on my skin
adrian g.
adrian g.
Union City, CA
Very good loving it, its very easy to use apply it on every day ! and the best thing it isn't that eapensive !! at all a couple of bucks wont hurt ahah well i recomed it !!
Aya T.
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
Over all, i love this product! its pretty easy to use and very affordable as well!
Candace W.
Candace W.
Very good body butters! I have bought at least 3 scents and I love these! They are so moisturizing and smell really good!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
This sutff is pretty awesome. I'm always looking for products like this that are slightly unfamiliar because sometimes those are the best kind. kind of the undiscovered miracle. and it was pretty cheap for the quality of it too. maybe different scents would be cool
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I wasn't sure about this moisturizer when I first saw it in store but I definitely became a fan after trying. It is long lasting moisture, great price, wonderful value and smells great. I would definitely get it again. I love to use it before crocheting especially because the yarn can dry out my fingers :)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
You will feel smooth all day! No greasy feel to it. Great product for the winter time which is extremely drying to the skin
Micki L.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
How long does the scent last?