ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner

by ULTA

Classic Felt Tip Liner - A true classic, Ulta's highly pigmented precision Classic Felt Tip Liner naturally defines the eyes for a smudge-proof look that you can wear all day and easily remove at night.Benefits:Special system provides intense color and lasts all day, but can be easily removed at the end of the night with warm water during cleansingTo make the formula smudge-protected, nano-size pigments are dispersed within a dual layer of hard and flexible polymersParaben free, gluten free, fragrance free, oil free, and silicone free - Classic Felt Tip Liner

Is this a good "starter" eyeliner pen for winged eyeliner on someone who typically does not wing their eyeliner? Or should I splurge on another product until I get the hang of it?
Start your review of ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner!
Review for: Black
I was super impressed with this product. It’s affordable, pigmented, the felt tip makes a perfect wing but it does wear off after a while. But overall it’s a great buy for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.
augusta
Review for: Brown
I really like this liner, I use the brown shade to make little freckles and winged looks. It dries quickly and glides onto the eyelid with no problems. The felt tip is perfect to make a precise sharp line.
Houston
This liner was really nice but it was a bit pricey for the product. It didn't last very long, and it didn't set well. The slightest touch and it would be wiped off. I've had better and cheaper felt tip liners before.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Black
I always have an issue with eyeliner that moves throughout the day but this stuff does NOT budge. I love it because it’s so easy to apply and the felt tip liner allows you to be accurate with your wing!
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black
Personally, I do not like this liner at all. I've been a long time user of Stila all day wear liner and wanted to give this a shot because it's 1/2 the price.  Well, I quickly learned that you get what you pay for.  This formula is not near the quality of the Stila one and doesn't dry as fast.  I always end up with eyeliner marks on my eye lid from blinking too soon.  The only trick to this that I have found is to use translucent powder on top of the liner to help it dry quicker.

Disclaimer: I have very deep eye lids, so when I open my eyes you can barely see the lid.  This could be why I have this problem, but nonetheless, this liner doesn't work for me.

Princeton
ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Paula L.
Review for: Black
I like this product. It does not smudge but I have not mastered a completely smooth line with it yet but that is hard for me to do. ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Black
Easy application and never smudges! I’ve worn it for years, and it lasts all day. Best for winged eyeliner. Great price. Only wish there was more product in the tube.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Black
I had mine for a while and has yet to dry out. For it to be ulta brand I'll be buying it again. It lasts all day and until I wipe it.off before bed. I would highly reccomend this liner for an liquid liner starter. ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner
Tracy, CA
ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Blaque R.
Review for: Black
I bought this because it is a lot cheaper than my normal felt tip eyeliner. I, of course got it at ulta. I've really liked it. It is different than my normal liner so I've had to get used to the lack of tip flexibility. But one thing I've loved is that it doesn't bleed on the in we corner of my eyes throughout the day. So that's a huge plus for me. However it's two stars for me because it skips and catches on my eyes and I have to work extra hard to get a sharp wing. I'm really missing my more expensive liner.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Black
This is a very black liner. So I loved that. However it didn't glide as seamlessly as I would have liked. The felt tip made it easy to get a sharp wing it just wouldn't glide over the eyelid very well. It would stick and skip patches or jump. I did use it til I ran out. It wasn't so bad that it was trash. It also doesn't wear for more then 8 hours I have come to find. It starts to try and flake.