BeautyULTA
Classic Felt Tip Liner

ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner

by ULTA

Classic Felt Tip Liner - A true classic, Ulta's highly pigmented precision Classic Felt Tip Liner naturally defines the eyes for a smudge-proof look that you can wear all day and easily remove at night.Benefits:Special system provides intense color and lasts all day, but can be easily removed at the end of the night with warm water during cleansingTo make the formula smudge-protected, nano-size pigments are dispersed within a dual layer of hard and flexible polymersParaben free, gluten free, fragrance free, oil free, and silicone free - Classic Felt Tip Liner

Is this a good "starter" eyeliner pen for winged eyeliner on someone who typically does not wing their eyeliner? Or should I splurge on another product until I get the hang of it?
Start your review of ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner!
Brittany L.
This liner came in a gift set. It was dry and I had to throw it away. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Alondra T.
Lanham, MD
ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Alondra T.
Best eyeliner I’ve had. Super easy to work with and manage! I think it’s perfect the way it is.
Tabbie B.
ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Tabbie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeliner was in the shade black and I love this tip on it makes it much easier to control and it is hard to remove unless it is a waterproof makeup remover it was super affordable very long-lasting and I am actually obsessed with it I would definitely buy this again!
Melissa C.
Warrior, AL
This is my favourite liner to use. It's quick drying, so it doesn't get on my eyelids on accident very often. The tip is perfectly sized and makes it very easy to be precise with and my wings last all day with no sign of wear.
Rachel H.
I love this eye liner! It's a dupe of Stillas felt tip liner ($22) at about half the price! It doesn't flake or run and it's easy to use. The product is thick, not runny, so one layer will do the trick. My new go to eyeliner.
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
A very good liner for the price. It's worth a trip to the store. It glides nicely over shadows and the tip helps get great precision. Lasts a while and I use it almost daily. It lasts great and stays in place. I fell asleep with it on after having it on all day and when I woke up it was still perfect. You don't have to worry too much if you accidentally touch it it won't smudge or rub off.
Natalie L.
Fargo, ND
Luv the way it glides on and can make such clean crisp lines. Comes in different colors. Seems to last forever and doesn't dry up inside tube.
April G.
This is a great product for the price! The tip is easy to use and stays wet enough to glide over shadow seamlessly. I use the black and it is a true, deep black. The staying power is average to good for an inexpensive product, which means: stays on through light eye rubbing, but comes off very easily from a teary eye. The pointed top is a bit flexible for fit to the curves of your eyes, but not flimsy. Overall great product, only wish it had a little more staying power!
Ivana G.
Reading, PA
I love the tip on this eyeliner. I use this product daily. And would recommend it to anyone. Lasts me all day long and the color is so deep
Lauren L.
Aurora, CO
Love this product! I enjoy my liner to hug my eyelashes and look more natural as opposed to bold and that is super obtainable with this liner. It goes on super easily and stays on all day. I never notice any smudging or fading. Also very affordable. Would recommend!!