ULTA Classic Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Mauricia R.

BY ULTA

Classic Felt Tip Liner - A true classic, Ulta's highly pigmented precision Classic Felt Tip Liner naturally defines the eyes for a smudge-proof look that you can wear all day and easily remove at night.Benefits:Special system provides intense color and lasts all day, but can be easily removed at the end of the night with warm water during cleansingTo make the formula smudge-protected, nano-size pigments are dispersed within a dual layer of hard and flexible polymersParaben free, gluten free, fragrance free, oil free, and silicone free - Classic Felt Tip Liner see more...

Buy on ULTA
April G.
This is a great product for the price! The tip is easy to use and stays wet enough to glide over shadow seamlessly. I use the black and it is a true, deep black. The staying power is average to good for an inexpensive product, which means: stays on through light eye rubbing, but comes off very easily from a teary eye. The pointed top is a bit flexible for fit to the curves of your eyes, but not flimsy. Overall great product, only wish it had a little more staying power!
Natalie L.
Fargo, ND
Luv the way it glides on and can make such clean crisp lines. Comes in different colors. Seems to last forever and doesn't dry up inside tube.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I got one in brown, but it is so dark it's hard to even tell that it isn't black. That isn't my biggest problem with this liner. My biggest issue is that it dries out while actually lining my eyes, even when it's brand new. I have to stop and shake it up, and even then I usually have to go over a spot several times to get the opacity I like. It wasn't even the cheapest option so I was pretty disappointed.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
This is a very black liner. So I loved that. However it didn't glide as seamlessly as I would have liked. The felt tip made it easy to get a sharp wing it just wouldn't glide over the eyelid very well. It would stick and skip patches or jump. I did use it til I ran out. It wasn't so bad that it was trash. It also doesn't wear for more then 8 hours I have come to find. It starts to try and flake.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I was kind of disappointed by this product and wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't pigmented enough so it was really see through and I had to keep going over it to build up the black, which when you're doing a winged liner in really inconvenient. You could make it work but it'll take a lot of work. The price isn't bad but the quality is.
Maggie Z.
York
This is a super cheap eyeliner, but you're honestly getting what you pay for. Not great quality. The felt tip is nice and slender, and the eyeliner is easy to apply. The liquid itself is not very thick, it doesn't create dramatic black lines. It wears off and smudges so easily. I'd recommend trying a different eye liner than this.
Liberty V.
Ulta has very good make up. This eye liner is very nice and is great for making cat eye look on your eye. Long lasting and inexpensive. Meet my expectations. Would recommend I like the black
Rachel H.
I love this eye liner! It's a dupe of Stillas felt tip liner ($22) at about half the price! It doesn't flake or run and it's easy to use. The product is thick, not runny, so one layer will do the trick. My new go to eyeliner.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
I love felt pen eyeliner. Its so easy to use and makes a great cat eye look. I totally recommend it. The price is alright.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
It does amazing work! I loved it and it was a great tip. I believe the value is great and lasts all day.