BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
I have girlie and I really like this blush color. It's a bit dry but I like that I get enough pickup on one swipe of product. It's a really pretty product and when I use it, I get tons of compliments. It pulls your makeup all together!
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
Color is fame, super cute color. My go to blush. Doesn't show intense which i like, i dont like bright blushes it just looks weird lol
Caley H.
The ulta cheek color is a very very good product! I am very cheap with everything and I always try to find the best deals and these ulta brands are pretty good prices. many selections in color something for everyone!
Jennifer W.
Review for: After Glow more...
This is by far one of the best types of blush I’ve ever used. The product is a little hard to pack on but is useful when only wanting a subtle look on the cheeks. This particular blush was perfect for me. AMAZING!!
Haley B.
Review for: Girlie more...
This is by far one of my favorite blushes I have ever used. It is easy to build up and it doesn’t make me look like a clown. I am super pale and it looks good with any look I create
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
They have the best cheek and highlighters omg they are beyond amazing on my skin and i love it!! It is very good quality and such good price as well
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
I have this in the color "flush" and I love it! It is the perfect color to just slightly warm up your cheeks and give them the perfect amount of color. Not to mention the price is very reasonable and the product will last you a long time. It is mostly matte with some micro glitter to your cheeks the perfect glow. 10/10 recommend
Emily M.
San Angelo
I have the two shades Afternoon Delight (which is a very good color for people with fair skin) and Flushed and I must say while they aren't my favorite blushes they are very good. They are pigmented but still look very natural when you put them on.
Korren P.
Port Huron
I absolutely love their cheek colors! They're very pigmented and they have the cutest shades! I find them to be long lasting. I would recommend this product to people who love blush! I would definitely purchase again
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
I purchased about 4 of these when they were on clearance for about 97 cents each I believe. For the price I cannot complain on the product. They are in fact very pigmented.