BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a blush palette in a gift from Ulta and I couldn't be more happy. I'm not a blush girl just because I don't wanna be stuck in that group of woman who look a little bit like a clown because the blush the use is too red and it's not blended and it makes me anxious so I just skip it. I got the color Nude Pink and FINNALLYYYYYYYYYYYY I found a shade that doesn't make me look like the It! character.
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
I have girlie and I really like this blush color. It's a bit dry but I like that I get enough pickup on one swipe of product. It's a really pretty product and when I use it, I get tons of compliments. It pulls your makeup all together!
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
This is a really good blush. It's a really pretty color and it goes on so smooth and stays on my cheeks all day
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I really love these blushes. If you blend too much they disappear but that's the only con of these blushes honestly. I think they are super pigmented. They have a good range of colors to choose from, shimmers and mattes.
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this blush, I use the shade adore. Perfect for a nice fall look and not over the top. It blends well, comes in a bunch of great colors
Jacklyn G.
La Puente , CA
The the blush a little goes a long way apply to the skin amazingly and it doesn't feel thick at all
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI
I love this blush. I have multiple colors and about 10 things of afternoon delight. It is best color.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
Best blush for the price. It gives a beautiful color with so many to choose from.. There bronzer is also amazing
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Great, estw blush me encanta el color y la textura, lo recomiendo para que puedan usarlo.
Mala F.
I really like this blush. The color payoff is amazing and it blends easily. You can also vary which type of look to use this with, whether it be a simple or bold look. There is also a good variety of colors, and the amount of product is very good for the amount spent on the product. I would definitely recommend this.