BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
They have the best cheek and highlighters omg they are beyond amazing on my skin and i love it!! It is very good quality and such good price as well
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
Color is fame, super cute color. My go to blush. Doesn't show intense which i like, i dont like bright blushes it just looks weird lol
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
I have this in the color "flush" and I love it! It is the perfect color to just slightly warm up your cheeks and give them the perfect amount of color. Not to mention the price is very reasonable and the product will last you a long time. It is mostly matte with some micro glitter to your cheeks the perfect glow. 10/10 recommend
Korren P.
Port Huron
I absolutely love their cheek colors! They're very pigmented and they have the cutest shades! I find them to be long lasting. I would recommend this product to people who love blush! I would definitely purchase again
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
I purchased about 4 of these when they were on clearance for about 97 cents each I believe. For the price I cannot complain on the product. They are in fact very pigmented.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I loveeee the ulta cheek color in Fame! It's such a pretty maybe color but gives the cheeks a natural rosy color! It was on clearance when I got it so I think it was about $2/$3. Very cheap. It's so worth it and I recommend trying it!
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a blush palette in a gift from Ulta and I couldn't be more happy. I'm not a blush girl just because I don't wanna be stuck in that group of woman who look a little bit like a clown because the blush the use is too red and it's not blended and it makes me anxious so I just skip it. I got the color Nude Pink and FINNALLYYYYYYYYYYYY I found a shade that doesn't make me look like the It! character.
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
I have girlie and I really like this blush color. It's a bit dry but I like that I get enough pickup on one swipe of product. It's a really pretty product and when I use it, I get tons of compliments. It pulls your makeup all together!
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
This is a really good blush. It's a really pretty color and it goes on so smooth and stays on my cheeks all day
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this blush, I use the shade adore. Perfect for a nice fall look and not over the top. It blends well, comes in a bunch of great colors