BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I loveeee the ulta cheek color in Fame! It's such a pretty maybe color but gives the cheeks a natural rosy color! It was on clearance when I got it so I think it was about $2/$3. Very cheap. It's so worth it and I recommend trying it!
Haley B.
Review for: Girlie more...
This is by far one of my favorite blushes I have ever used. It is easy to build up and it doesn’t make me look like a clown. I am super pale and it looks good with any look I create
Kelsa j.
Very pigmented and very affordable! These are smaller than some other brands cheek colors but they last just as long as some more expensive brands. It's always a good buy during a huge Ulta sale. It is easy to carry on the go and there is an array of colors to choose from
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
The the blush a little goes a long way apply to the skin amazingly and it doesn't feel thick at all
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
So i must say this is a wonderful natural blush. I actually stumbled upon this on accident i was at ulta doing some shopping and when i got to the counter they had this in a clearance bin for 99cents! I couldn't believe it, it said the regular price was like $8 so i got it just because. But this here is like my everyday face natural blush when i don't want a pink pop or dark red pop this is just right blends in perf with my highlight and contour.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Right now these ultra blushes r my go to. I currently use the colors adore, heartbreaker, und sunkissed. They all are very silly and blend able and have a slight shimmer. Adore is a tad more sparkly but is so flattering against my medium skin tone and darker hair color.
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
I absolutely love this color I have it in the color girlie and it is so pigmented and just so nice. You don't have to use a lot either a little truly goes a long way when using this.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Great, estw blush me encanta el color y la textura, lo recomiendo para que puedan usarlo.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
They have the best cheek and highlighters omg they are beyond amazing on my skin and i love it!! It is very good quality and such good price as well
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
This is a really good blush. It's a really pretty color and it goes on so smooth and stays on my cheeks all day