BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Right now these ultra blushes r my go to. I currently use the colors adore, heartbreaker, und sunkissed. They all are very silly and blend able and have a slight shimmer. Adore is a tad more sparkly but is so flattering against my medium skin tone and darker hair color.
Kelsa j.
Very pigmented and very affordable! These are smaller than some other brands cheek colors but they last just as long as some more expensive brands. It's always a good buy during a huge Ulta sale. It is easy to carry on the go and there is an array of colors to choose from
Mala F.
I really like this blush. The color payoff is amazing and it blends easily. You can also vary which type of look to use this with, whether it be a simple or bold look. There is also a good variety of colors, and the amount of product is very good for the amount spent on the product. I would definitely recommend this.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I really love these blushes. If you blend too much they disappear but that's the only con of these blushes honestly. I think they are super pigmented. They have a good range of colors to choose from, shimmers and mattes.
Lyn B.
Porter, OK
I have this blush in the color "flush" and I highly recommend it. It's lasted me months now and the color is so cute. It doesn't fade either, but it's not over powering or clownish. It's a wonderful product and I will definitely be purchasing more soon when this container runs out.
Emily M.
San Angelo
I have the two shades Afternoon Delight (which is a very good color for people with fair skin) and Flushed and I must say while they aren't my favorite blushes they are very good. They are pigmented but still look very natural when you put them on.
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
I absolutely love this color I have it in the color girlie and it is so pigmented and just so nice. You don't have to use a lot either a little truly goes a long way when using this.
Jessica H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
These blushes are very good. They have great color so you have to use a light hand when applying. There is a bit of fallout and it can be powdery but it's very good otherwise
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I loveeee the ulta cheek color in Fame! It's such a pretty maybe color but gives the cheeks a natural rosy color! It was on clearance when I got it so I think it was about $2/$3. Very cheap. It's so worth it and I recommend trying it!
Brianna M.
I absolutely love ULTA makeup products especially this blush. It is not hard to take off or greasy. This blush comes out great on my face plus it is the right color and matches my skin.