BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I really love these blushes. If you blend too much they disappear but that's the only con of these blushes honestly. I think they are super pigmented. They have a good range of colors to choose from, shimmers and mattes.
Emily M.
San Angelo
I have the two shades Afternoon Delight (which is a very good color for people with fair skin) and Flushed and I must say while they aren't my favorite blushes they are very good. They are pigmented but still look very natural when you put them on.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I loveeee the ulta cheek color in Fame! It's such a pretty maybe color but gives the cheeks a natural rosy color! It was on clearance when I got it so I think it was about $2/$3. Very cheap. It's so worth it and I recommend trying it!
Korren P.
Port Huron
I absolutely love their cheek colors! They're very pigmented and they have the cutest shades! I find them to be long lasting. I would recommend this product to people who love blush! I would definitely purchase again
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
I purchased about 4 of these when they were on clearance for about 97 cents each I believe. For the price I cannot complain on the product. They are in fact very pigmented.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I have this blush in the color "exposed". It has what I would describe as a satin finish. It's not entirely matte but it has just a hint of a sheen. The color is a very natural pink with a bit of a warm undertone. It's not overly pigmented but that could be (in part) a result of being such a natural color. I happened to find this on sale and I certainly think it's worth the price I paid for it but if you have to pay full price, I think there are many other good options in that price range.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
So i must say this is a wonderful natural blush. I actually stumbled upon this on accident i was at ulta doing some shopping and when i got to the counter they had this in a clearance bin for 99cents! I couldn't believe it, it said the regular price was like $8 so i got it just because. But this here is like my everyday face natural blush when i don't want a pink pop or dark red pop this is just right blends in perf with my highlight and contour.
Caley H.
The ulta cheek color is a very very good product! I am very cheap with everything and I always try to find the best deals and these ulta brands are pretty good prices. many selections in color something for everyone!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Right now these ultra blushes r my go to. I currently use the colors adore, heartbreaker, und sunkissed. They all are very silly and blend able and have a slight shimmer. Adore is a tad more sparkly but is so flattering against my medium skin tone and darker hair color.
Kelsa j.
Very pigmented and very affordable! These are smaller than some other brands cheek colors but they last just as long as some more expensive brands. It's always a good buy during a huge Ulta sale. It is easy to carry on the go and there is an array of colors to choose from