BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a blush palette in a gift from Ulta and I couldn't be more happy. I'm not a blush girl just because I don't wanna be stuck in that group of woman who look a little bit like a clown because the blush the use is too red and it's not blended and it makes me anxious so I just skip it. I got the color Nude Pink and FINNALLYYYYYYYYYYYY I found a shade that doesn't make me look like the It! character.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the color "flush" and I love it! It is the perfect color to just slightly warm up your cheeks and give them the perfect amount of color. Not to mention the price is very reasonable and the product will last you a long time. It is mostly matte with some micro glitter to your cheeks the perfect glow. 10/10 recommend
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have girlie and I really like this blush color. It's a bit dry but I like that I get enough pickup on one swipe of product. It's a really pretty product and when I use it, I get tons of compliments. It pulls your makeup all together!
Emily M.
San Angelo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the two shades Afternoon Delight (which is a very good color for people with fair skin) and Flushed and I must say while they aren't my favorite blushes they are very good. They are pigmented but still look very natural when you put them on.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee the ulta cheek color in Fame! It's such a pretty maybe color but gives the cheeks a natural rosy color! It was on clearance when I got it so I think it was about $2/$3. Very cheap. It's so worth it and I recommend trying it!
Korren P.
Port Huron
I absolutely love their cheek colors! They're very pigmented and they have the cutest shades! I find them to be long lasting. I would recommend this product to people who love blush! I would definitely purchase again
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased about 4 of these when they were on clearance for about 97 cents each I believe. For the price I cannot complain on the product. They are in fact very pigmented.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I have this blush in the color "exposed". It has what I would describe as a satin finish. It's not entirely matte but it has just a hint of a sheen. The color is a very natural pink with a bit of a warm undertone. It's not overly pigmented but that could be (in part) a result of being such a natural color. I happened to find this on sale and I certainly think it's worth the price I paid for it but if you have to pay full price, I think there are many other good options in that price range.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
So i must say this is a wonderful natural blush. I actually stumbled upon this on accident i was at ulta doing some shopping and when i got to the counter they had this in a clearance bin for 99cents! I couldn't believe it, it said the regular price was like $8 so i got it just because. But this here is like my everyday face natural blush when i don't want a pink pop or dark red pop this is just right blends in perf with my highlight and contour.
Caley H.
The ulta cheek color is a very very good product! I am very cheap with everything and I always try to find the best deals and these ulta brands are pretty good prices. many selections in color something for everyone!