BY ULTA

Cheek Color - This Gluten Free Cheek Color is a long-wearing silky powder that glides across your skin giving it a fresh, natural glow.Adore - deeper neutral red with flecks of gold pearl.Afterglow - bright pinkish peach with gold shimmer.Exposed - light pale peach with shimmer.Fame - deeper, reddish pinkish brown matte.Flush - warm neutral pinkish neutral with slight shimmer.Girlie - light pinkish peach matte.Heartbreaker - light pink with shimmer.Infatuation - blue pink with shimmer.Sunkissed - warm bronze with shimmer.Sweet Cheeks - light pink with flecks of white pearl. - Cheek Color see more...

Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I have this blush in the color "exposed". It has what I would describe as a satin finish. It's not entirely matte but it has just a hint of a sheen. The color is a very natural pink with a bit of a warm undertone. It's not overly pigmented but that could be (in part) a result of being such a natural color. I happened to find this on sale and I certainly think it's worth the price I paid for it but if you have to pay full price, I think there are many other good options in that price range.
Debrena B.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
So i must say this is a wonderful natural blush. I actually stumbled upon this on accident i was at ulta doing some shopping and when i got to the counter they had this in a clearance bin for 99cents! I couldn't believe it, it said the regular price was like $8 so i got it just because. But this here is like my everyday face natural blush when i don't want a pink pop or dark red pop this is just right blends in perf with my highlight and contour.
Mala F.
Mala F.
I really like this blush. The color payoff is amazing and it blends easily. You can also vary which type of look to use this with, whether it be a simple or bold look. There is also a good variety of colors, and the amount of product is very good for the amount spent on the product. I would definitely recommend this.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Porter, OK
I have this blush in the color "flush" and I highly recommend it. It's lasted me months now and the color is so cute. It doesn't fade either, but it's not over powering or clownish. It's a wonderful product and I will definitely be purchasing more soon when this container runs out.
Shalise M.
Shalise M.
Ashtabula , OH
I absolutely love this color I have it in the color girlie and it is so pigmented and just so nice. You don't have to use a lot either a little truly goes a long way when using this.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this blush, I use the shade adore. Perfect for a nice fall look and not over the top. It blends well, comes in a bunch of great colors
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
Best blush for the price. It gives a beautiful color with so many to choose from.. There bronzer is also amazing
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI
I love this blush. I have multiple colors and about 10 things of afternoon delight. It is best color.
Jacklyn G.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente , CA
The the blush a little goes a long way apply to the skin amazingly and it doesn't feel thick at all
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Great, estw blush me encanta el color y la textura, lo recomiendo para que puedan usarlo.