BY ULTA

Calming Lavender Coconut Milk Lotion Spray - Ulta's Calming Lavender Coconut Milk Lotion Spray, part of the Ulta Body Smarts collection, has ingredients that lock in moisture while lightly fragrancing the skin.Benefits:Coconut Milk hydrates and locks in moistureInca Inchi protects from environmental stressorsLavender Essential Oil nourishes and lightly fragrances skin - Calming Lavender Coconut Milk Lotion Spray see more...

Khadijah N.
I like the ideas of a body milk spray but I do not like the scent of this product. The smell reminds me of a medical facility. The product sprays kind of stringy I wish it was more of a wide spritz over my skin when sprayed.
Anna H.
I am a huge fan of a certain coconut milk lotion however it was out of stock one day at my local ULTA store so I grabbed this one and then after I applied it I realized that it had lavender in it and I am not a huge fan of the scent but this one was understated and tolerable I also liked that this sprayed on easily and moisturized my skin all day long! I will repurchase from time to time.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this! It's so nice if you shower at night and need a relaxer. The lavender smell calms and relaxes you. The coconut milk leaves your skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. The thing i love about getting this at ulta is that it's like $7 after coupons!! Ulta always has coupons and sales going on, so you will NEVER pay full price for the spray!
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is great! I love that it is a spray for such an easy application. My favorite part is the scent! I'm a big fan of both coconut and lavender so the combo is heavenly. The price point is great so I will continue to buy and recommend to my friends!
Emily B.
This is my new favorite product from Ulta. The smell is absolutely delicious and I find it very moisturizing. It's a gentle formula which is nice for my super sensitive skin. Next time you're in Ulta be on the lookout and grab one for yourself!
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
I love this stuff. The smell is amazing. It definitely stands by its name calming because I felt at ease while applying and after application. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming. My skin was nice and moisturized after use.
Sara C.
Lotion spray is so convenient! Super easy to apply. Easy to travel with. Smells wonderful. Can be bought for a great price at ulta. Good bang for your buck. I would buy it again and definitely recommend to others.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
This has got to be the best lotion spray I've used. It is a very good value and size. ULTA Calming Lavender Coconut Milk Lotion Spray is gentle on my skin and it is long-lasting. I will buy it again very soon.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This is so easy and convenient! It smells amazing and makes my skin silky smooth! Plus the fact u just spray it on I love that! The price you can't beat! It's all around an amazing product I will continue to purchase
Lisa K.
Love this product. Smells great. One thing that makes out difficult to use is it gets hard to use the sprayer after the first time.